Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,174 replies, has 220 voices, and was last updated by  classic_books_and_fiddle 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

2SkyesMom

Question about the Nursery Theme</b? Why isn’t there a bed for your pet to sleep in? And, the record player is supposed to play music but it doesn’t.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jammershark

I bought a party package for 1000 kinzcash. I set up the party and planned for it to start in ten minutes. Five minutes prior to the party, I didn’t notice a countdown clock to the party. And finally when the party rolled around, I couldn’t go to it so basically I just wasted 1000 kinzcash on something that didn’t even work. Can I get this fixed? Thank you. ~Jammershark

straity

If anyone feels this way make a reply. WHEN is Ganz going to correct the problem with cat which will not work in our house. It is impossible to drive an car etc in your house this problem has been around for more then a year maybe more. Post to this problem!!!!! I think it happens to everyone. LET hear from more people.

Is anyone having trouble with the WW map? I don’t have an edit button on mine so I can’t change anything and the movie theater won’t work for me. When I click on it a box flashes and disappears and then I can’t click on anything on the map to navigate. This all started Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020. I tried clearing the cache but that didn’t help. I use the Chrome browser. Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated! :)

explore9

I keep hosting parties in the clubhouse and the dispensers aren’t working. I pay extra to get these dispensers and it doesn’t even work. Can we please fix these party pack issues?

Comments are closed.