Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,208 replies, has 231 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

KorrasCuties

Can anyone use my Helping Paws Club code? I need some help! my code is K91275

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I cannot get the clubhouse to load at all today. Is anyone else having a problem?

Briezy1994

I’ve been a member since this game Friday came out, and one wanna be friends?

jammershark

@Briezy1994 Sure! If you opened your account less than 30 days ago, would you mind entering my Helping Paws Code? Go into the “My Pets” option (the paw print next to your pet) and enter this code: NQRP05 to become one of my “helpers.” Thank you and welcome to Webkinz!

pompom323

hey @strawberrystraw1912 – can we continue talking on this page ? it’s getting kind of annoying to have to go all the way back to page 112. i hope it’s okay to move here! :] -pompom

Hey! Sure! Yeah it was getting pretty hard lol! I responded to your last comment on page 12 just so you know! :D TTYL!

Army_Cat211

Okay! so we will talk here now ! (^ν^)

Hey! Yayyyy yes I am!!!! Thanks!!! I missed talking to you too!!! Oh that’s too bad!!!! But I’m glad you got to spend some time with your KC+ friends!!! Hahaha aw! That’s so fun! Hershey’s is the best… XD I can’t play pretty much any evening since we don’t have any events or anything soooo anytime from like 7:09-900 PM works for me! Hahahah Aw that’s nice!!! Ooooh that would be so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can meet her!!!! Have a good day! Your friend. sweet tart

Oh also this is my reply for yours on page 12!

Army_Cat211

Hi !!!!! =] lol yeah Hersey is the best (⌒▽⌒) my favorite is milk chocolate, I’m not rlly a fan of dark… Lol ,XD but anyway, I have to verify truthhurts’ account, so since I don’t know her email I used one of my alternates , so now I will be getting all of her mail from here lol ( ̄▽ ̄) but anyway, I can play 7:09 to 8:30 if that’s okay ? idk if it will be too late for you or what XD but I hope that works ! -ω- TTYL! -pompom :)

Hey!!!!! Hahaha yeah it is!!!! Yeah milk chocolate is much better…dark chocolate tastes really…….harsh. Hahahah anyway oh yay awesome!!!! Is her username gonna be turthhurts or something different??? Sure I can’t play then!!!! Me and my family watch tv together around then so that’s perfect cause I sometimes do webkinz while doing it! Ttyl! Sweet Tart

Army_Cat211

That’s weird I just replied to this but I don’t see it…. I think I started a new page ‘^^

Army_Cat211

Hey sweet tart ! :) How’s it going today ? I just finished everything for online class due today so I can play now or the rest of the day ! TTYL! -pompom =]

Hey!!! I’m good…how are you??????? Sorry I didn’t reply sooner for some reason my computer glitches when I’m on Ganz World and I can’t login…so I’m on my phone typing this :D I probably won’t be able to play today but I can tomorrow I think! :) TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart

HEYYYYY!! I’m having an awesome day cause I just got some new webkinz!!! YAYYYY!!! :D anyway can you play today? Also I might do a party today! ;D I’m not sure if I will though….anyway TTYL! You’r friend, sweet tar

Happy Easter!!!

Army_Cat211

Yooooo sweet tart—– Happy Late Easter! Sorry I have not been online for a couple weeks it’s because my tablet broke, I have no idea what’s wrong with it and I need a new one, I have also been busy with my YT channel I have to figure out an upload schedule and online school idk how to balance it until I can get a new device, I am currently typing this on an iPad but it’s outdated so I can’t get everything I need for my channel (like editing apps.) but I hope you are okay and everything, and once again sorry that I left and Happy Late Easter! XD -Camo cat and boots (my cat) <3

Army_Cat211

Oh, and by the way, congratulations for getting a new webkinz! I am actually get ting on soon too, but I won’t say lol ;D I may have already told you but idk.

Hey! Thats ok! Aw Im sorry about your tablet! :( Anyway thanks! Ooooh awesome!!!!!! YAY! :D :D :D TTYL!

Army_Cat211

Hi Sweet Tart! I just got a new webkinz! He is a hamster named Charcoal! BTW, how are you doing? I hope everything is good with you! :) Yeah, it wasn’t able to be fixed… but I got a new one fortunately! :> TTYL! Your friend, Camo.

Army_Cat211

hi again Sweet Tart! Tomorrow is Webkinz Day and I’m going to try to have a party! are you going to do anything special for it on Webkinz tomorrow! :) I’m super excited to celebrate 15 years of webkinz! Hope to see you soon! TTYL! Camo

Heyyyy!!! Yay! I totally forgot about Webkinz Day until today!!! I’m so excited! Probably not…..but if you have a party I will go to that!!!! Yay!!!!!!! What time will it be at??? So happy that Webkinz has been around for 15 years <3 Without it, we wouldn’t have met eachother! Ttyl! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hi again Sweet Tart! I will probably set up the party around 3:00 PM! Can you go then? and yeah I’m soooo happy Webkinz has been around this long it made up my early childhood as I’m going into preteen years! And I’m glad I have had an amazing webkinz friend all this time!!!!! <3 Hope to see you soon! Camo :)

Hey! I’m so so so sorry I couldn’t make it I lost track of time and completely forgot!!!!!!!!!! I know!! I started playing when I was like six and then I stopped for a while and then I started up again later…..I’m so glad I have a best friend on webkinz too! Anyway how are you? I’m doing pretty good…I’m learning a new song on the fiddle called “For Reals!” Lol!!! Anyway I hope you and your family are well! Ttyl! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Army_Cat211

Hey Sweet Tart! Oh it’s okay, I didn’t have the party pack yet because i had online school to finish and I didn’t get a chance to drop it yet. the party will probably be next Monday I think and it’s cheerleader themed. XD well anyway, I’m doing good! what about you? I have been pretty lonely this week because none of my friends are here to play with me :(. But other than that, good! BTW, is online school good for you? and that’s cool you are learning a new song! and I like the name of it LOL! I just learned a new song on the trumpet too before we started doing online stuff, called “Playground Parade.” haha! Well it’s always nice to see posts from you, hope you are doing good and all your family as well! :) TTYL! ~Camo Cat and Boots

Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Oh Im sorry if I missed it on Monday! I have not been active on webkinz for about…ermmm…a month XD Awesome! I’m doing good too!!!! Awww yeah I’ve been feeling lonely too….I wonder how long this will go on!!!! I can’t wait for the day when we look back on Quarantine and say “Wow, remember that?” :) Yeah Online school has been great! It’s really fun lol XD Sometimes when class is over the teacher lets us hang out and talk for the rest of the time and its SO FUNNY! XD Thanks! Ahahaha yeah I like the name too!!!! Ooh awesome! Haha I love THAT name too!!!! :D :D :D I hope you and your family are doing well too! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3 <3 <3

Army_Cat211

Hey sweet tart I’m sorry I haven’t been as active I have been busy with online stuff, and need to balance my schedule D: unfortunately I cannot say the same for online school its been driving me off a cliff XD I get so much work and I can never finish it before the due date qwq the only thing I really look forward to I the Google chats XD I can’t wait until I see my friends again… I have indeed been very loney… I hope you respond and I’m sorry tht I’ve not been very active… It’s okay if you have stopped visiting the forum because you will always be my best friend on webkinz world. Your friend , Camø Cat :)

Hello!!!! Sorry I didn’t see this until now!! <3 <3 Aw haha I'm sorry that you haven't been enjoying online school :( That's too bad!! Yeah I miss all my friends too!! I can't believe all of this is happening….I really wanna go on a vacation sometime but it's sad because I can't :( Aw it's okay! I haven't been active either at all lately….but I'll try to be more active! Awww you will always be my best friend here too, no matter what!! <3 <3 <3 I hope you and your family are doing well through this whole thing, and I guess we all just need to remember that while we're keeping our distance from people, we're still not alone <3 Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hey!! Thank you for responding! :) I’ll try to be active on here as much as I can! Maybe like twice every 2 weeks. I need to go on webkinz soon I haven’t been on there in a while! O_O hope I can be on here more! Talk to you soon!

Hey!!!! Yeah same here….I also have not been on webkinz since like….April :/ I’m going to try and be more active now, though, expecially since I have a lot more time from quarantine and everything….Btw what have you been doing during quarantine? I’ve been writing poetry… XD I haven’t done that in so long lol XD Also I’m learning some new fiddle tunes and trying to write a book XD Wish me luck!!!!! :D :D Well anyway, I hope you and your family are doing well! <3 TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Wild Savannah Theme When will items be available for sale in the W Shop?

Comments are closed.