Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,208 replies, has 231 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

netge

Hi, I keep trying to post on ‘I need this item’, but my messages seem to be disappearing, does anyone know why that is. wekinzplayer1212 has kindly offered me an item but I can’t seem to let them know I would like it. I have tried posting several times and they have accepted my friend request. I am Deluxe and I am signed in, totally at a loss as to why this is happening as everyone else seems to be getting posted just fine. Netg and Netg2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lauren407

Hi everyone! I am just getting back on webkinz world and would love some new friends to hang out with, invite to parties, and play games with. My username is lauren407! please feel free to friend me :)

Kiska

Hi everyone! I do not know where to put this so I’ll put it here.

Just thought I would share some tips and tricks for Pizza Palace getting to level to level 10 and up!!

money is important for leveling up, so earn as much as you can!

I suggest doing the practice level, you gain 55 “tips” that you can use later.

For Level 1 and 2, Save your money.

On Level 3, Buy the second Pizza Maker (This will help you juggle two pizzas at once)

Level 4, Save money

On Level 5, buy the second Pizza Topper (Another great way to make four pizzas at once)

Level 6, Save money

On Level 7, buy the second pizza oven

On level 8, Upgrade one of the Pizza Toppers and Upgrade the shoes twice.

On level 9, Upgrade both of the Pizza Makers

and On level 10, upgrade the second Pizza Topper .

Hope this helps everyone with completing the Pizza Palace Challenge!

jammershark

Hey everyone! My sister and I just opened up a new account on WW because we were bored…lol. Please reply with your Helping Paws Codes if you would like me to add them. My new account’s UN is @danceractor129 my main is @jammershark and my sister’s main is @pupster612. Thanks!

Hi, does anyone know if the following old party room packs are still working- Beach, Christmas and Halloween?

BeezKneez

I believe I answered your question on another forum and you acknowledged my answer. The party food dispensers do not work. The room parties (the less expensive ones) do not work – don’t spend your KinzCash on them. The clubhouse parties are somewhat better, but there are many glitches with entering the party, getting randomly logged out, etc. It doesn’t matter if they are seasonal parties or ones available all the time – it’s the tech that is broken on all of them

Comments are closed.