Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,298 replies, has 257 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

I NEED HELP! I’ve NEVER changed my password. I can’t reset my password because I’ve never made a parent account and I can’t make a parent account and link it to my webkinz account because it says my password is wrong. Then, when I tried to send a friend request to the locked account from my second account it says “We’re sorry, we were unable to add that user to your Friends List. Please try again later.” Does that mean my account was removed? The last time I logged in had been the last time I logged into the other account and the other account I had access to. I’ve submitted contact forms, sent in emails, and I haven’t heard anything. I just want to see my old webkinz! Half of my pets are on there. Can anyone help me?? :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Customer service is currently backlogged, but they will get back to everyone as soon as they can. Make sure that it was webkinzsupport@ganz.com that you contacted.

kinzklipfan

So I’ve been browsing through eBay and I found a full size Webkinz Unicorn for sale and it got me thinking. Do you guys think the Unicorn could be a boy? I know you get to choose the gender but the online avatar for the Unicorn is so feminine that I’m not sure I could see the online version being a boy (maybe it would depend on what clothes it was wearing?). I might be the only one but I’ve been toying with the idea of creating a Unicorn “family” (I already have the Lil’ Unicorn) and of course, I’d need a “dad” Unicorn. What do you think? Could the Webkinz Unicorn possibly be a boy pet?

Qrax

Hey, I’m new to this entire forum thing and I hope this is the right place to ask this, but I have a couple of questions that I’m hoping can be answered. I can’t seem to log into my account. I got a new-ish computer recently and I’ve downloaded Adobe Flash, but things won’t load at all. All I get is the green of the background. Since Shockwave is no longer a thing, will I still be able to log in on this computer? Or do I need to utilize an older machine? I’ve been maintaining my account since 2007 and it’s such a source of nostalgia for me, so any help would be appreciated! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Qrax – Flash is on its way out at the end of this year. Ganz has developed a Desktop App for desktop computers and laptops. It is different than the mobile app because it has all the features of the web version of the game. I recommend downloading the desktop app. Best Wishes!

jooce

happy post-webkinz day c: i’m looking to add active friends for the flower collection event this month? I started playing again and most of my current friends seem to be inactive. my username is jooce, and thank you! ♥

colagirl7

hey send a FR to colagirl7. I’d be willing to send some flowers over!

Happy Webkinz Day everyone! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Comments are closed.