Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,253 replies, has 248 voices, and was last updated by  stylishamy 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Chocomese

Wasn’t sure where to post this so…anyways. I was trying to access the clubhouse a little while ago but it said that it wasn’t accepting visitors. Eventually I was able to get back in but that started a long chain of the clubhouse working and then kicking me out. Did/does anyone else have this problem? I was just in the clubhouse again asking around about it and a couple other people said they were experiencing the same thing. I also kept getting kicked out of Webkinz. Does anyone whats going on?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

nomenorean

Hello is there somewhere an active “priceless” list or “PSI” list or other general Item lists? im kind of new and i keep hearing people looking for it but i dont know which items are included. thanks in advance

For those of you that have missed watching any of the three shows on Webkinz TVs with in-room TVs not working the same way they did years ago, I just discovered that the TV in the “Ready Room” in the Webkinz Stadium still works as all TVs used to.

Chocomese

I figured that out earlier when Webkinz was connected properly. (PLEASE tell me if my posts appeared because I NEED help with this problem)

It appears as though your posts went through. Sometimes when I post (to a forum), I can’t tell that the post actually submitted until I reload the page of comments that I’m commenting on. Also, all posts are moderated. Unfortunately, even the poster can not see the text of their own comment until it’s moderated. (Webkinz Newz Team: Is it possible to allow us to see the text of our own forum comment before it’s moderated? We can already do this when we comment on a WKN article.) If you want to see what comments you’ve submitted, visit this webpage: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/users/chocomese/replies/ (Other users: just replace “chocomese” with your own WKN username.) Unfortunately, as I’ve already said, you still can’t see the text of your own post until it’s moderated. The one thing you can do is if you accidentally submit a comment before you finish typing it or something, you can fix that. Once you realize you’ve mistakenly submitted a comment, just submit the comment that you meant to submit, and reply to the mistaken comment wit

Apparently the end of my reply was cut off. (What is the allowed character/word count?) The rest of my comment, along with the partial sentence that it ends with is: Once you realize you’ve mistakenly submitted a comment, just submit the comment you meant to submit and reply to the mistaken comment with a note to the moderator to delete both the mistaken comment and -this- comment (the one they’re reading). (I say this with some experience.)

Chocomese

Ah! Okay…sorry! I’m rather new to Webkinznewz (I’m not actually NEW to it, just to having an account) so I got really confused about it. Thanks though!

Chocomese, for some reason it won’t let me reply to your reply, so I’m posting here instead. Anyway, no problem, it is confusing when I post to a WKN forum and can’t see what I’ve posted until it’s moderated. (I even have to hit the back arrow in my browser and reload the page to see where I’ve commented.) All that to say you’re not the only one who’s been really confused about this.

mrscullen

Hi! I am trying to complete the marshmallow challenge, but my friends are not responding. They usually do, but maybe they are away. My username is Mrscullen. I would appreciate any friend requests. I play daily, so I would be able to send marshmallows as well! Thanks!

Recently, when I have tried to add a KinzChat friend, I get an error message that says “Sorry, your friends list is already full.” The top of my KinzChat phone says “Total/Maximum: 84/100″. To me, this says I can have 16 more friends. Can anyone clarify this discrepancy?

Apparently, I’m friends with 16 hosts. Can someone clarify the specifics of and reasons for the maximum number of friends? Also, if hosts count against the functional maximum, why are they not included in the displayed friends count on the KinzChat phone?

Looking at it again, I’m actually friends with 17 hosts. This means my total friend count is 101. That is assuming the top of my KinzChat phone saying “Total/Maximum: 84/100″ is saying that I’m friends with 84 user accounts. If so, I have some more questions. Does this mean that if a user starts out friending 17 hosts, they can only friend 83 user accounts later, but if they friend 100 user accounts first, they can still friend the 17 hosts later? Does this mean that if I unfriends some hosts, I can friend some more accounts and re-friend the hosts? I don’t mean to be posting so many questions here, it’s just confusing when the display on my KinzChat phone says I can friend 16 more accounts, but I can’t add any more friends because I “have reached the maximum number of friends permitted”.

Chocomese

Because you can’t invite them over or do most things you would with actual players I would reason. They actually used to appear in the friends count but eventually they didn’t appear anymore in the phone.

Comments are closed.