Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,314 replies, has 264 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Hellooo Webkinz friends! Writing here because I believe this is the second most used forum in this category, and I know in the first this will get lost quickly. I need DECORATING ADVICE! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I would love to hear what themes/items you think would work nicely with the Darling bed that was part of the Darling mini theme a while back. (Wooden frame bed with white sheets/pillows with purple hearts) I’ve recently discovered that the Viloa Patio Plant matches nicely, but I’m having a hard to decorate a room around this bed item. All advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

leena14371

I have a question about an item in Webkinz World. I love the cozy chair where my pet can snuggle up with a good book. Do I also remember seeing a chair where a pet can sit and pull up a warm blanket? Would love to get one if it’s available and if not, maybe a good idea for a new chair?

BeezKneez

Hi leena14371 – your memory is correct :-). That delightful chair is called the Warm & Cozy Chair. It was a prize during the Winterfest Challenge in January 2019.

leena14371

Thanks so much, BeezKneez, for your reply! Now to find it if it’s not still in my dock! Will start with visiting my Holiday rooms, but it could be anywhere. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

netge

Hi, the Bad Gateway page is coming up constantly on here now and at least three days I have been thrown out of the pink ribbon unicorn hunt. I even tried a second time and each time got told it had ended at number 3 and I didn’t get the box. Anyone else having the same problems?

BeezKneez

Yes, the Bad Gateway has been very annoying this week when I am trying to complete Peek a Newz. If I refresh the page or back up to the previous page it usually corrects itself without interrupting the P-a-N sequence, but sometimes I have to refresh 4 or 5 times and that gets frustrating. I’ve been taking a lot of deep breaths . . . :-/

marjorie41

Hello, I need help redeeming a code for a Delux Membership. The link that came with it no longer works. I have a 3 mo code and a 1 year code. How do i redeem them? Also, I am currently a delux member and I need to know: If I redeem the codes will they just extend my membership or do I have to cancel my renewal and then enter the code?

Bubblilious

ATTENTION MAC USERS. I use a MacBook Pro and I cannot download the Desktop version of Webkinz. Can someone please tell me how they did it and when they did it if they were having difficulty? The link doesn’t work for me. It won’t let me download the Flashplayer either. With Flashplayer being discontinued, I want to be able to keep playing Webkinz (Classic).

Comments are closed.