Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,314 replies, has 264 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

lariccee

Is anyone else not able to play the webkinz scrambled game for the January challenge? Every time I try it just goes to a blue screen and I really want the rewards for the challenge!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HolyGround

I had that issue when I would lose pizza palace. Once I received ~60 kc and the screen went blue and I had to restart my computer to get out. I tried again a day later and got ~130 kc (plenty to finish the challenge) and the same happened. No kc was added to my “bank” nor counted towards the challenge either time. Yet I did it a day ago (jan 11) and it worked out on my laptop surprisingly and no one else in my family (different laptops) had that issue. My suggestion is to try a different computer if you can or restart your computer. I hope this helps! :) ~boo22berry

netge

Spree not working today, goes to an error code that throws you out of the app.

sawyer3609

my challenge can not be done because my kinzchat phone keeps shutting off randomly on me… and I need it on to play checkers today and tomorrow are the last days for it too…

kcnld

Hello! If I download and log into the new Webkinz, will my pets and items carry over from Webkinz Classic? Or do I have to start over? Thank you!

Pupwolf

Sorry, the New Webkinz and the Classic Webkinz are separate games. Nothing transfers over.

kcnld

@Pupwolf thank you for the response! That’s a bummer! :(

Hellooo Webkinz friends! I need DECORATING ADVICE! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I would love to hear what themes/items you think would work nicely with the Darling bed that was part of the Darling mini theme a while back. (Wooden frame bed with white sheets/pillows with purple hearts) I’ve recently discovered that the Viloa Patio Plant matches nicely, but I’m having a hard to decorate a room around this bed item. All advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

netge

Have you looked at the purple theme in the mobile app shop? It has themes not in the normal WShop and there is a lovely couch in purple in the GanzWorld Rewards on here.

Comments are closed.