Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,314 replies, has 264 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Zooooooz

Hi, princejackson5! I found you :) Tried adding you on my Webkinz Classic account, but it failed? My user name is Zooooooz :) Hope to see you soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@Zooooooz Hey!!! :D I’m so happy you found me!!! XD it was fun hanging with you in Webkinz Next!! I just accepted your friend request on webkinz classics! I hope we can meet up at the clubhouse soon! :D I hope you’re doing well!! ~Pj5

Zooooooz

Let me know when you in the Clubhouse, and we can meet up! I spend time on Next, too, so we can look for each other there, too :) (P.S. I sent you a package!)

@Zooooooz Thank you SO MUCH for your generous gift!! :D that was absolutely so super sweet of you!! Thank you!! :D I’m usually able to log onto webkinz in the morning and afternoon time. We should definitely meet up! :D when are you usually available? Are you able to go to kinzchat plus? I hope to see you on webkinz classic and webkinz next soon! :)

Zooooooz

I can meet mornings and afternoons, too — yes to kinzchat plus :)

This is for my new webkinz friend I met on the Webkinz Next app! I believe their webkinz username was something “silly”… anyways! I wanted to be friends with you on Webkinz Classic as well! So my username on WW is: Princejackson. Just like on the forums but without the “5” at the end. Hope to see you on Webkinz soon! :) ~PJ

It’s been such a long time since I’ve been on the forums but I just wanted to reach out and say hi! And a happy Valentine’s Day! :) I hope everyone and every Webkinz has a wonderful weekend! :) ~Pj5

lili46

canot login anymore since the new platform

Comments are closed.