Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,374 replies, has 286 voices, and was last updated by  ChaseGamerDude 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

mp1252

The bake stand is not in Kinzeville park when I go there. Does anyone know why it wouldn’t be showing up for me? Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lizwardot

hi, have lots of KinzCash coins. Please tell me if they are useable and if they are, how do I cash them in? Thank you

Gladysomega

you can sell your coins in the Wshop.

Zooooooz

Hi, princejackson5! I found you :) Tried adding you on my Webkinz Classic account, but it failed? My user name is Zooooooz :) Hope to see you soon!

@Zooooooz Hey!!! :D I’m so happy you found me!!! XD it was fun hanging with you in Webkinz Next!! I just accepted your friend request on webkinz classics! I hope we can meet up at the clubhouse soon! :D I hope you’re doing well!! ~Pj5

Zooooooz

Let me know when you in the Clubhouse, and we can meet up! I spend time on Next, too, so we can look for each other there, too :) (P.S. I sent you a package!)

@Zooooooz Thank you SO MUCH for your generous gift!! :D that was absolutely so super sweet of you!! Thank you!! :D I’m usually able to log onto webkinz in the morning and afternoon time. We should definitely meet up! :D when are you usually available? Are you able to go to kinzchat plus? I hope to see you on webkinz classic and webkinz next soon! :)

Zooooooz

I can meet mornings and afternoons, too — yes to kinzchat plus :)

This is for my new webkinz friend I met on the Webkinz Next app! I believe their webkinz username was something “silly”… anyways! I wanted to be friends with you on Webkinz Classic as well! So my username on WW is: Princejackson. Just like on the forums but without the “5” at the end. Hope to see you on Webkinz soon! :) ~PJ

It’s been such a long time since I’ve been on the forums but I just wanted to reach out and say hi! And a happy Valentine’s Day! :) I hope everyone and every Webkinz has a wonderful weekend! :) ~Pj5

Comments are closed.