Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,351 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

netge

There is no question in today’s Quizzy for April 30 and the Wheel of Deluxe isn’t working in the Arcade either. It crashed after Spree, so I have yet to finish today’s other account activities.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I noticed the same thing on that question. I eventually just let the timer run out on it to get the 1KC for not answering the question in time.

imspot32114

When is Webkinz going to change the gifts on Moneyz……………. It has remained the same for so long. Please change them for us. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much.

Does anyone know if there has ever been a pool (that increases Pet Care Points) that only uses 1 square of floor space?

netge

Stardrops is one of the games to get this month’s Deluxe prize, but when I go to play it it crashes my laptop and logs me out. Please could you fix it. Thanks. netg/netg2

orangeiscool

Gennelle – I am hoping you// this FORUM can answer a few questions for me, 1. When will Webkinz introduce some New prizes in the Jumbleberry Arcase game? 2, Will Sheldon be getting new items in his gift shop? 3, What happened to the new prizes/rewards that were supposed to have been introduced ages ago in the MONEYZ app on Webkinz News? Any help you can give me in answering these questions will be greatly appreciated. Thank You

orangeiscool

I believe the above questions 229 should have been addressed to SALLY WEBKINZ. Sorry about the mistake, Hopefully these questions can be answered. Thanks

Comments are closed.