Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,398 replies, has 292 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

webkinz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

Hi, is anyone else having problems getting Stardrops to load? I played it fine on my second account, but every time I try to play it on my main account (netg) it comes up as an error and shows a box saying you will be logged out, but it does allow me to move to another screen without logging me out and the rest of Webkinz works fine after that. It just seems to be that game I can’t access. This has been going on for several days. netge

netge

Hi, it is working now, no idea why it wouldn’t before. netge

netge

Hi, I’m trying to log into Webkinz Next, but it comes up with an error code and refuses to go any further, is there an issue with it? Thanks, netge

BeezKneez

Hi netge – were you able to log into Next? Ganz was doing an update Wednesday morning until about 11:30 am kinztime. I always have to update the app as well before I can log on again.

netge

Hi @BeezKneez, I was after it updated and I downloaded the app update, but it was just showing an error code and not the usual updating, not available notice, so I wondered if there was an error. netge

Katz1259

A friend (in Webkinz … I don’t know anything about them except their WW ID, recently sent me a flower. However this flower is actually a dispenser and I don’t know if they know that. I have sent several dispensers to a different friend and she didn’t know they were dispensers because they were just labelled as ‘such and such planter’ . So she sent it on to another friend that loves flowers. I have sent this first person a note asking to meet me in WW tonight on a couple of different days but I never see them online. How do I find out if they really wanted to send me a dispenser? I sure hope you guys understand my question and can help me.

Hey everyone! I want to start doing fan art! Any requests guys? Thanks!

Can you do my Jack Russel Terrier Duke please

Of course! I will get on that soon!

It’s done! Since we live in the same house I’ll just show it to ya

Comments are closed.