Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,401 replies, has 293 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Shana021

What is the best way to add someone to be your friend that you find in Webkinz World? For example, I often chat with pets in the treehouse rooms but am unable to click on them to add them as a friend and I do not know their usernames. What is the best way to find this person and add them as a friend?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zooooooz

Make sure you have “Invites On” clicked (from ‘Webkinz in Room’ menu)…

KitCat1973

I am trying to complete Purr-Cilla’s Party and had to buy a new top at the Kinstyle Outlet. I bought 6 different tops and it never updated it on my challenge? what do I do?

KitCat1973

Sally who do I contact to have this corrected?

Sally Webkinz
          Key Master

Gladysomega

hi KitKat1973 – what tops did you buy? Those challenges are really old and I remember that an old top like the chalk flower top or the ballet top worked for me – hope that helps. Best Wishes!

aab423

Is there a place on this site or otherwise that you all use to view one another’s Webkinz rooms?

Zooooooz

You can visit your friends’ rooms on Webkinz Next! It’s such a great feature :)

aab423

Is there a glitch in the Bake Sale Item Vol. 2 Mega Modern Carpet? I was disappointed it did not turn out as shown in the Recipe Book.

Alphaowlbear

Hi aab423 – the Mega Modern Rug has two different looks to it depending on how you rotate it – I looked at the illustration in the cookbook and the picture is a combination of the two – let me know if you need more bake sale foods – your friend, alphacat

netge

I would like to purchase diamonds for my Webkinz Next account, but it asks you to do it via Microsoft and I am a bit wary of that. Is there any reason why they are not for sale in the estore, as I would prefer to buy through there? I would like to adopt more pets and spark new ones, but you don’t ship outside of the US/Canada for plush, so I would probably buy from the Next adoption store using diamonds.

Well buying through Microsoft does kinda confuse me, I would do it. It seems normal imao

Comments are closed.