Webkinz Mobile App Wings for Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Mobile App Wings for Trade!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi all! I finally was able to use the mobile app, and after a bunch of tries, I got a few of these wings. I would love to trade them for stuff like psi, or even promo. I can trade up to three pairs of the wings, and some of those candy headbands from the app for a piece of the cat costume, other priceless, or estore psi. Please let me know if you would like to make an offer! Thanks so much! –Maddie :)

tulip019

hey Madukayil, I would love a pair, I could trade you a Yeti Mountain Window for a pair, which is psi, Ty, lmk if you are interested. ~tulip019~ :)

Madukayil

Hello! As usual, I was using my friend Mel’s account for those floaty clickies, and I posted while on her account! So sorry about any confusion! And Mel~I hope you don’t mind! Thanks so very much for coming by! –Maddie :)

mbangel19

Dear helloprettypanda, I am very interested in the mobile app wings. Can you give me a few specific items you are looking to trade. Thanks – mbanagel19

Madukayil

Hi! I’m actually Madukayil, not helloprettypanda! But, I manage both accounts, so either one is fine, but my friend might be back soon, so just in case, please send a friend request to Madukayil. I am looking for estore psi and promo. Please let me know if you have any for trade. Thanks so much! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

And just to let you know, I am looking for any psi or promo items. I can always add, too! :D Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.