WEBKINZ MOBILE APP WINGS FOR TRADE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WEBKINZ MOBILE APP WINGS FOR TRADE

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I have them. They are one of the new prizes. I like signature psi, priceless clothing, and promo. If you have the swirling leaf tiara, cats meow garden (sig psi), or love puffin psi I might be willing to add an item. ANY offer is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there cuddlyfur! Is there anything other than the wings that you would take for the piano? Thanks, AQUA

desirearh

I have Blue Heart’s Retro Dress, Fall Cabbie Coat And The White Summer Dress. If You Like Any I’m Willing To Trade. ;)

cuddlyfur1

I have a diamond piano and a magic w pond. These items i am trading.

Madukayil

Cuddlyfur, if its okay, I would love to trade you my app wings for your diamond piano, if that’s a fair trade for you. Of course, that’s only if your trade with CTT doesn’t work out! I’ll just be here as a backup, only if CTT doesn’t mind. Sorry if I’m intruding~hope you can forgive me! –Maddie :)

Ok, if you are talking about those white wings, i will trade you almost anything!! Please, i have swirling leaf tiara i can trade you just for the wings, if it isnt the white wings, i will still trade ya tiara for ‘em :) add me, my user is Flower99999 on webkinz. PLMK :)

LambTyler

Hi! I don’t have exactly what you need, but if you could take a look at my trade list on my forum, maybe you will see something you like. My newest forum is called “my (long overdue) updated trade and wish list” Thanks, LT

foxstar2000

Omg, sorry but i was thinking of some thing else, dont send overe the wings, cause i do not acually have swirling leaf tiara. I thought i did but apperently it was some thing else. So nvm about it :p

Hi ninja, I would love to trade for your tiara, I am going to add you to me friend list and send it over!

Once again, i was logged on, on wrong account, but yes, what foxstar said (I am her brother so that is why i was on her account :p)

ok thanks anyways

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.