Webkinz Movie Theater???

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz Movie Theater???

This topic contains 16 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

birdseye11

<p>I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-
    </p>

mdl5455

j10a11 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 11:30 AM

That’s sound awesome! I would so do that! I also think they need more vacation spots!

I think we need more vacation spots too. I get bored with spa and tropical island.

j10a11

That’s sound awesome! I would so do that! I also think they need more vacation spots!

cece945

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-13 at 05:46 PM

I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-

Cool.odea I love it :)

cfskate

I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-

yea and instead of just buying popcorn and snack it could be like mr. moo i the park and have your choice of either popsorn, gummyworms or something, and a soda.. and you are limited to one choice a day!!!

i like it. the movies couldn’t be too long. no one wants to sit there and watch a long webkinz movie. great idea!!!! :)

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.