Webkinz Movie Theater???

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz Movie Theater???

This topic contains 16 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

birdseye11

<p>I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-
    </p>

Love the ideas!

~~~fanofthefrog~~~

rockerz4lie

that seems so cool i was think there could be a film fest

hieeeeejj

you can also chat with your friends in the theater! And sometimes it gives you previews for real movies!

~hieeeeejj~

37Rusty

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-13 at 05:46 PM

I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-

That would be awesome!

mdl5455

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-13 at 05:46 PM

I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-

I like that idea! And, when the movie is done showing at the movie theater, it could be purchased in the w shop and you could watch it on your pet’s TV.

demigodx13

They had already made a movie theater. You can purchase it in the w-shop in the map icons and its only for 1000 kinzcash. :)

hlhf5

they made one not as you planned but they made one. its pretty boring though

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.