Webkinz Movie Theater???

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz Movie Theater???

This topic contains 16 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

birdseye11

<p>I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-
    </p>

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 09:33 PM

This is a good idea, here is my thoughts:
      At wShop
      Won pack = 450 KinzCash
      Aditional temporary snacks = +20 = 470 total
      Drag into pet room..
      ..Get party screen, set up party..
      ..Have choise of KC+ or KC..
      ..Send 10-10 invites
      Then at the party, you can have unlimited snacks..
      That you can share with others..
      And you can only eat it at the party..
      It disappears after the party is over and..
      The parties could be 20-40 minutes..
      The guests will see a count down to 40..
      Then be automaticly sent home (host says ‘bye!’)
      Thanks for reading my suggestions.. they’re kind of just a list of what others have been posting- but with a few of my suggestions. This is a outline. A rewiew. An idea chart. A list. An organizer of party setup. Whatever you want to call it. Anyway, thanks again- (shift of ohmy1) first letters of the words.. OM and shift the 1 so it is OM!

that would be cool !

$tarryNight

This is a good idea, here is my thoughts:
      At wShop
      Won pack = 450 KinzCash
      Aditional temporary snacks = +20 = 470 total
      Drag into pet room..
      ..Get party screen, set up party..
      ..Have choise of KC+ or KC..
      ..Send 10-10 invites
      Then at the party, you can have unlimited snacks..
      That you can share with others..
      And you can only eat it at the party..
      It disappears after the party is over and..
      The parties could be 20-40 minutes..
      The guests will see a count down to 40..
      Then be automaticly sent home (host says ‘bye!’)

Thanks for reading my suggestions.. they’re kind of just a list of what others have been posting- but with a few of my suggestions. This is a outline. A rewiew. An idea chart. A list. An organizer of party setup. Whatever you want to call it. Anyway, thanks again- (shift of ohmy1) first letters of the words.. OM and shift the 1 so it is OM!

kathrynhappy

I love that idea i think that the movie would be only ten minutes but still it’d be cool.

birdseye11 wrote on 2012-08-13 at 05:46 PM

I think that Ganz should make a movie theater in Webkinz World. I’ve even got it planned out in my head. You would click on it, then you could buy a ticket for a certain movie (like a movie with Arte or Dex Dangerous and stuff like that). Then you would go in and you could buy popcorn and there would be a button for when you wanted to watch your movie. What do you think? -birdseye-

I think that would be a great idea! Also, there could be an option where you can invite your friends to a movie! And when you go, you could purchase a bag of popcorn, a soda, and a candy, each for let’s say… 10 Kinzcash! Awesome idea!:)

bassetthound

me to that would be cool

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.