Webkinz Poll!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Webkinz Poll!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

astrocat22

My school was looking for a great article and voting session. So its up to you guys to say your favorite Webkinz out of these 7. Post my article and winners later. So vote and help me not epic fail my school news paper article and poll. Thanks, can’t wait to see your guys thoughts. My Webkinz username is astrocat1234 if you want to friend me, i am Deluxe. Heres the options. Rainbow Pegasus, Artic Polar Bear, Ice Penguin, Donut Pup, Tinker Cat, Cherry Soda Pup, and the one and only Ginger Bread Puppy. So vote on.

Niberts1

Gingerbread Puppy!

Bluestar3

Gingerbread Puppy!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D!:D

Rainbow Peagusus, Hope you do good Best wish from me

GINGERBREAD PUPPY!!! :D

mollyberger

arctic polar bear!! I have one its really cute!!!

astrocat22

Well thanks for being the first 2 to put in your votes because the first 5 get somthing from me. Give me your Webkinz username and I will send you a Deluxe item, as I am Deluxe. Sorry again Molly but seriosly remember me.

Awesome! Thank you so much! I’m VBS123

mollyberger

my username is mollyberger on webkinz world. thx!

astrocat22

Sadley these are my favorite pets of this year.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.