webkinz room. help me !!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz room. help me !!!!!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  amby03 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

estyvh

i am trying to make a music room have any suggestions what might look nice in it? so far i have an empty room with a pink mic. if you have any suggestions please comment thank you:)

amby03

Come to Amber’s Room Designs and we can talk there! KK?

webkinz404

You could get items from the Dancing Studio theme and the Creative Studio theme. There is also a toy guitar in the Fun Stuff part of the WShop, but I think it’s small.

SPOOFY7

well normaly i would jump at the chance to help or totaly create a room [because i do have a design studio my self] but i am used to disgning more pet based theem more than reg. theems [unless of course it is rare theem or of utmost importantce] but if u need any pet based rooms u’v come to the right place please tell ur friends [=]

You can get the piano keyboard from spree and buy the guitar with you monekyz, if you looking for couches i use the red one w music notes its in my game room. :)

pippa3090

You could use the music note sofas and chairs from the art theme at the Wshop. You could also use the stereo and music note wall art in the room.

estyvh

really like that idea thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.