~*Webkinz ‘s Wishlist and Trading List Shop*~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~*Webkinz ‘s Wishlist and Trading List Shop*~

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pippa3090 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome To My Webkinz Wishlist and Trading List Shop. Are you having trouble getting what you want on webkinz. No problem I will try to get what you want. Just add your webkinz name and Your Wishlist or Also If you want to get something away Just add to your Trade list. That for all have a great day. My Wishlist: Frosty Playground Swing, Hot Spring Waterfall, Bake Kitchen Over, Bake Shop Soda Fountain, Cool Collar Coat, Candy Tank Top…..:) Also here is My Trade list: Stephanie’s Outfit (Lego friend), Ice Sulpture Fridge, Twilight Toybox, Festive Winter Sapling… That for all More coming soon. My Webkinz name is Mintystar322. That’s, All Minty:)

pippa3090

I am looking for plumpy’s glasses and a swirling leaf tiara. If you have these pls let me know!

so I am looking for the purple, green, and red lava lamps, the alexandrite gem lamp, the glamour gecko disco lamp,the wacky waffle bed, estore points, Millie slide, peppermint swirl slide, gumball pit and probably more. tha6t’s all I could think of for now. cool idea by the way!

I have candy tank top!

Mintystar322

Update Trade List…. Mia’s Outfit (legofriend) , Tambourine chair, Modern art print, Juniper bonsai.

OneDFan8900

This is so cool. I wish I could get some cool clothers and a bed. My username is OneDfAN7655

LambTyler

Hi Mintystar. Most of the things on your wishlist are e-store, which means they can’t be traded unless a good friend wanted to gift them to you. I can send over the cool collar coat and candy tank top for free though. Add me at Bubblon. Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.