Webkinz should ___________________________!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz should ___________________________!

This topic contains 51 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  dogzrock 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-09 at 04:07 PM

Fill in the blank then write a paragraph about your idea to show why it should be done!

Webkinz should let you sell rooms!
    —————————————————–!

dogzrock

Webkinz should bring the road trip to Oklahoma. They never come anywhere NEAR us!!!!!!!!!

sweetmomma

Webkinz should stop making everything for deluxe members only! Some of us have been loyal customers for years and they are taking all the fun away!

Ninjago404

Webkinz should definietly make some more vacations. I would love to go on a skiing trip, and acctually be able to go the beach at the tropical vacation. And there should be a super cute spa! I would totally send my pets to their! But I would want to walk my pet around, like there could be separate rooms where when you walk in you can play a mini-game and/or you could walk around a room like one of those role-playing rooms at the clubhouse! It would also be nice if there was a 5-star hotel there too, with a cool bed and a TV and a cool dresser. Just like a real hotel room. And it’ll have a dining room too! You could meet other pets there like at the clubhouse! I have a lot of ideas… I wonder why they have Dr. Quack, because Dr. Quack doesn’t really do anything! My pets hardly ever get sick, so I don’t know what he’s there for. I personally think, that kids could learn more if there pets would get hurt. Like, your pet could be at the park swinging, and if you hop off. Your pet would say “Ow!” It may seem a little weird but I personally think it would be a better use for Dr. Quack. Plus, when your pet gets hurt, you take it to Dr. Quack and he puts it in a little cast and your pet has to wear it for a while. And your pet has to stay in bed, and you can’t put on any pants with the cast so your pet just lays in bed. I think it would also be cool if you could log out, then the next time you log back in, you get some mail that imforms you that your pet has hurt itself in the middle of the night. But they could come up with little things like it was getting up to go to the bathroom or it was thirsty. Then you would have to take it to Dr. Quack. I know that this idea is a little weird. But I think it would teach kids a valuable lesson.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.