Webkinz should ___________________________!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz should ___________________________!

This topic contains 51 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  dogzrock 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-09 at 04:07 PM

Fill in the blank then write a paragraph about your idea to show why it should be done!

Webkinz should let you sell rooms!
    —————————————————–!

ndnmoon

Make the pet gift boxes collectible.

I would love to have a small box from each of my pets to keep or trade. Can you imagine the trophy room?

christinekc

mackenziebourgfan wrote on 2012-12-09 at 08:08 PM

ladytrader77 wrote on 2012-12-09 at 07:58 PM
      mackenzie
      Webkinz already has a Movie Theater Screen, shows Dex Dangerous on it!

That’s okay. A separate movie theater would still be cool! And I would like to see something other than just Dex Dangerous. They could update a theater more often, too.
      Chipmunks forever!
      ~mackenzie~

Couldn’t they also update our TV shows? I don’t even bother to turn on my pets’ TV anymore, just use it as decor! I’ve seen every show there is!

KC

ladytrader77

Mackenzie

Do you have a Movie Screen???? Let me know,

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-09 at 04:29 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-09 at 04:22 PM
      I think that webkinz estore points should become kinda like an item so you do not get tricked in trades :(

I couldn’t agree more. :P Maybe not an item but a certain area kinda like a special trading table, LOL. I think it would prevent both sides of the people trading from getting scammed. There are a lot of trustworthy points traders on news but within webkinz world trading for points can get dissapointing.

I think you should just be able to turn some eStore points into money bags that say “1,000 eSTORE POINTS” so you can trade them that way..

anan262

Webkinz should Have more vacations! like an amusement park or a ski lodge orr the moon!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.