WEBKINZ SNAIL?!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives WEBKINZ SNAIL?!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  migrubbs 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hieeeeejj

good idea snaily. :) The psi should be snail shell bed and psf slimy apples or slimy noodles.

snaily321

Thank you midnightmoon13, KinzKollecter, evileyes567, Viper888, and tiedyepeace for your your wonderful input and suggestions on my forum! I really like the soccer and stars idea! I also like the signature snail idea. Maybe the dream of a Webkinz snail may come true someday thanks to all you snail lovers! Thanks again! Your friend, snaily321 :D

tiedyepeace

i think that is a very good idea!! :-) well hope it comes true one day!! everybody has dreams you know!! wish you the best of luck!!

Viper888

that would be could i like snails

evileyes567

snaily321 wrote on 2012-08-12 at 07:02 PM

Although there is an eStore Ice Cream Scoop Snail I think there should be a Webkinz snail that is not only virtual. Tell me what you think! :D

I thought there was one. But I lose track of Ganz’s infinity Webkinz.

I think this is a cool idea! Maybe on the underside of it (the slimy part on a real one)it could have that shiny kind of fur, like on the belly of the ice dragon, or something like that. I would want it to be a big webkinz! GASP!!! What if they made it a signature?!?! Would it be cute looking, or weird as a sig? I think they should make a plush spider , plush octopus, signature horse, and signature pegasus! «««« :mrgreen: KinzKollecter :mrgreen: »»»»

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.