Webkinz store

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz store

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ganz needs to make a store that sells only Webinz pets and webkinz merchandise. I think the store would be like other stores. Also they would have computers in the store so that you can adopt your pet wright away. Also the store would have virtual pets that you can buy and they would give you a game card with the code and the same thing with a deluxe membership. the last thig that the store would have is kinz tunes playing in the back ground. I think that this store should be made just because webkinz are becoming super hard to find in stores and now that one pet is being retired every week im always trying to get the retired pets and it is getting really hard.

LambTyler

I always thought something like that would be a good idea as well. So in a few certain places they have a big webkinz store that sells webkinz, the clothing all the other merchandise like trading card packages and zums and mazin hamsters and all that so that it would be easy to get what you want. And if they didn’t have the certain pet in the store, you could order it or something. Lamb

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.