Webkinz trade page!!!!!!!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz trade page!!!!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kmeredith 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

KKcid123

hi guys its kkcid123 and i just want to tell you that i am crayolalover so yeah and i’m starting a trade so yeah i have half the aztec rare items and two goober lab tables and TONS of clothing so just throw what you want to trade here my user is rosiepuppup when and if i accepted you trade you will get the item conditions in trading: put these in your comment: user, item you want ,item you are willing to trade , why you want it ,and a simple thank you if the trade is accepted please dont fight over the items

artestgrl

my user nAME IS ARTESTGRL would just like any clothes so yeah

kmeredith

My username is kmeredith if you want to trade add me

True2MyWord1

I’m True2MyWord1. I don’t really know what I would like, and I don’t really have anything worth any of those items. Thanks! P.S We can still trade less valuable items if you want

smsmo

I would like to trade but I don’t have anything good. :( ):

My webkinz username is calitigertuxedo, i want the wz jeans or candy dreamland dress. For either, i will give the donut dress, for both i will give donut dress, shoes, and dj headphones. I want them because i really like them and have been looking for them for a long time. Thanks!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.