webkinz water park

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz water park

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tummyville 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

tummyville

I think that we should have a webkinz water park so your pets can play and enjoy there day. also because it would give a chance for the owners of the pet could have fun too. would you to buy a ticket at the entrance for $5 dollars for one day $20 for a week and a season pass would be $80 oh and a monthly pass yould be 50 dollars. you could try to when a free months pass every week. there would be surf boards, wading pools, wave pools, water slides, normal pools and lap swimming too. there would also be a snack bar with one of the employees working there and you could buy snacks like at the w shop but in stead at the water park. if this happens then I would want to thank a friend of giving me the idea and the Person is 76762. Oh and remember one thing all memebers will be included! :)

Atomton

Awesome idea!!! Just to let you know, I have been fighting to get something like this for over a year now!! I posted constantly to try to get a hot tub and indoor pool for the W-shop. I succeeded getting the Beachouse theme!!! I also pushed for a diving board, got this with the building kit. Nice to know someone else wants a map place waterpark and one to put in our webkinz house that is not E-STORE AND DELUXE!!! HOPE WEBKINZ SEES THIS!!!! Thank you, Tummyville for coming up with the map idea. Sounds like a lot of fun, hopefully!!! Still pushing for a lazy river and waterslides that are not DELUXE OR E-STORE!!! This would be cool like the Vacation Island was before the flip over to deluxe. Cool idea but I hope it doesn’t ever turn deluxe if it comes!!!

tummyville

yeah I will put in my next thing if you could help push this then maybe webkinz will do this. put in your own thing about this and maybe with move people wanting this. the move they will think about and decide and so put in your own thoughts

tummyville

wITH THAT ALL MEMBRS INCLUDE I MEAN NO DULEX SPEICALS FREE, NORMAL, AND EXPIRED MEMBERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS

snowgirly

Great Idea! Lets hope webkinz sees this.

yeah! i like that idea!.~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.