Webkinz Waterpark Room Theme

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Waterpark Room Theme

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all Webkinz World Players!! I just had an idea for a new W-shop theme!! Maybe Webkinz could make a waterpark room theme. This theme would be available to all members!! The theme would have a wave pool, huge hot tubs, basketball pool, tube slides, body slides, lazy river, water spiggots, and drenching bucket as well as chairs and other beach necessities!!!! I would like your support to help my idea get into the W-shop!!! Please reply if you like this!! -Atom

Atomton

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR!!! IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO REPLY,SO PLEASE DO!! LET”S MAKE WEBKINZ WATERPARK ROOM THEME HAPPEN!!!-Atomton

Atomton

This worked for the hot tubs and indoor pool!! I am hoping that it will work for this as well!! P.S This is my 3rd forum so far!! -Atom

awsome idea attom wait looked up its atomton

This is a nice idea, but it REALLY belongs in the suggestions section! I would enjoy that though.

LambTyler

Hey Atom! I think that would be a really cool theme! The only thing is, they released a bunch of waterpark theme prizes for webkinz friends, so I don’t know if they would make a theme like that for webkinz. I hope they do! Lamb

Atomton

Lamb, can those prizes be kinzposted to Webkinz. If so, do you think it would be out of the question to ask for them?-Atom

LambTyler

I don’t know if those ones will be kinz-postable Atom. And as for asking them, I don’t play webkinz friends, but I definitely would, because they do look pretty awesome. I am not sure who would send them though, they will probably be hard to get. If they even are kinz-postable lol. Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.