Webkinz Waterpark Room Theme

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Waterpark Room Theme

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all Webkinz World Players!! I just had an idea for a new W-shop theme!! Maybe Webkinz could make a waterpark room theme. This theme would be available to all members!! The theme would have a wave pool, huge hot tubs, basketball pool, tube slides, body slides, lazy river, water spiggots, and drenching bucket as well as chairs and other beach necessities!!!! I would like your support to help my idea get into the W-shop!!! Please reply if you like this!! -Atom

Atomton

What do you think of this suggestion?-Atom

Atomton

I have an idea for a new moneyz prize! How about a Ganzworld Hottub for 2,500 moneyz! I am not ganz however so I can’t make prizes but I think I can make suggestions?-Atom They also could have a matching Ganzworld Waterslide for 3,000 moneyz and a Ganzworld Wave Pool for 2,000 moneys, and a Ganzworld Lazyriver for 3,000 moneyz! Have an nice day!-Atom

Atomton

Could someone send me a waterslide? It would be greatly appreciated!! Check out my trade list if you have it or don’t because I want to trade and talk to WW members! I love this site because I get to see what other write!-Atom

Atomton

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if there are any waterslides not for deluxe/e-store? If you could tell me what catagories they are in, that would be great! -Atom

Madukayil

Hi Atomton! I know of one waterslide, and it is the PSI for the Small Signature Golden Retriever. It’s actually really cute, and its called the Golden Glide Waterslide. Hope I helped! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.