Webkinzrule21′s Wishlist!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinzrule21′s Wishlist!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  panda7pet 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone! Here is my wishlist. Just let me know if you have any and I’d be happy to set up a trade. My webkinz username is borek21 if you wish to add me! Thank You! WISHLIST: CLOTHING: WZ Jeanz, Plumpy’s Glasses, Sailor Hat & Dress, Torn, Swimsuit Top and Bottom (THIS REFERS TO THE PLAIN ORIGINAL SWIMSUIT TOP AND BOTTOM) Toy Tool Belt, Melody Hat, Swirl Tiara, Hypnotic Glasses, Shutter shades, Ninja Costume, Orange Army Tee, Charm Tiara, Figure Skates, Hockey Skates, Baseball Hat, B-Ball Shoe, Royal Blue Crown. FURNITURE: ANY ITEMS FROM: Hockey Theme, Football Theme, and Scientific theme, And select items from Egyptian, and Lillypad themes.

panda7pet

I have plumpys glasses what do yo want for it?!?!

schauzer2013

polkadotcc10: you might want something in return because unless your a person who is leaving Webkinz world forever, some of those things are worth a LOT

polkadotcc10

hi webkinzrule21, i have all of the stuff on there except for the ninja costume and the sailor hat :) i would gladly give everything else on there to you. i do not know when i will be on webkinz world since their site is down,but it should resume in 30 minutes. my username is 10230825. go ahead and add me and ill send when i can.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.