WebkinzRule’s Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WebkinzRule’s Trade List!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone! I’m back! (It’s been a while since I’ve been on!) I’ve been back into the “Foruming” and you may have seen my wishlists around. Well, now it’s time for my TRADE list! PLEASE KNOW THAT IT MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. I will always be adding and removing items from the list, so stay connected! You’re always welcome to friend me @ borek21 in Webkinz World! I’m on often so your sure to find me! Now, on to the trade list! CLOTHING:
    Summertime Skirt
    Gift Box Shoes
    Charmed Mushroom Hat(2)
    Elegant Asian Headdress
    Jean Jacket Uniform
    Cave Explorer Skirt
    Camp Kinz Tee
    Stylish City Dress
    Blue Modern Vampire Pants
    Flowery Print Dress
    Green Dwarf Costume
    Pretty Flower Dress
    Charm Fairy Shoes
    Butterfly Wing Belt
    Sleeveless Hoody Set Pants
    Clown Wig
    Undersea Dress
    Spins
    Lady Bug Antennae
    Pixie’s Wings Shirt
    Zodiac Earth Costume Bottom

RARES:
    (Wonderful Wonderland Theme)
    Unbirthday Chair
    Mad Flower

(Aztec)
    Stone Temple Walls
    Caesar’s Chair
    Precious Stone Side Table
    Feast of Fruit Table
    Terra Cotta Chair

PROMOTION OBJECTS:
    Glowing Lamp
    Cream-Colored Dining Table
    Black and Gold Guitar Chair

OTHER:
    Calming Campfire Stove

markg97

Hi WebkinzRules, I was wondering if you still have the Elegant Asian Headdress and What you want to trade for it? Just let me know.See you around W.W.

I still have it, and can trade it if doesn’t work out with Cuteieny or hklover. I’m looking for: Swimsuit, Witch hat, Halloween hat, Witch dress, and shuts.

markg97

Hi WebkinzRules, Sorry I don’t have any of those items so I hope the other trades work out. See you around W.W.

tammy9

My daughter has started a wonderland room and is interested in the mad flower. what are you looking for in trade? She didn’t even know that the unbirthday chair was part of the theme. Would you happen to know what other items go with that theme? Thank you.

Hi there! if you haven’t found the info you need yet, I will gladly give you the list. (I apologize for the late replies!!) Here is the full list of the Wonderful Wonderland theme rares: Ace of Clubs Divider
        Eat Me Cake Table
        Friendly Face Flower
        Mad Flower
        Mad Hatter Chair
        Mad Hatter Tea Table
        Magic Elixir Table
        Painted Rose Bush
        Queen of Hearts Bed
        UnBirthday Party Chair
        Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper
        Whimsical Wonderland Flooring

I hope this helps!

I’m looking for items from these themes: Egyptian, Persian, Ancient Civilization, Scientific, and Hockey. Thanks so much!

jami912

i would like these items from your list:
      Unbirthday Chair – 1920,
      Mad Flower – 700
      Caesar’s Chair – 4200
      Precious Stone Side Table – 3190,
      Feast of Fruit Table – 2150
      Terra Cotta Chair – 2900

total 15060

i will offer 1 item your choice from the following items:
      Vortex Storage Unit – 35,000 to 40,000
      Yang Yin Blossom – 50,000 to 75,000
      Webkinz Wishing Well – 50,000 to 75,000
      Wooden Grandfather Clock – 30,000 to 35,000

Thanks for your offers, but I don’t need any of your items offered. Thanks though!

hklover628

can i trade your yang yin blossom for sparkle plant? Im same here add me

dogfish

Hi jami, do you still need the items you listed? I may have all and would be happy to send them to you. BTW the Asian head dress is not equal to the value of green swim, witch or pumpkin head dress. Good Luck trading, DF

Atomton

Hi Jami, I am interested in your Webkinz Wishing Well if that is the retired one that gives fortunes. Do you have marshmellow seeds? Or Boris Plush Toy from Adventure Park? Also may I ask why are the values so high? I mean I know they are retired because they are in the retired section of WI but why so much. I have the unbirthday party chair. Would you trade that for the well I want? I think that is a downgrade though. Boo Hoo Me never going to get this or grandfather clock. TTYL and if I have something you want we can gift again maybe?-Atom

jaws2013

DF, still would like to have all but the terra cotta as i already acquired them from the curio shop….thx in advance…jami912

hklover628

I like ur Elegant Asian Headdress!! I have candy corn witch hat, sand dwarf hat, lemon lime sash, amethyst tiara, groupie face stickers, purple floppy witch hat, springtime laced heels, purple flip flops, woolly galoshes, high heel sandals All I’m willing to trade w/ :) – hklover628

Thanks for your offers, but I’m not looking for those! I’m sorry! Good luck!

hklover628

leaf glasses, marsh mellow earmuffs, candy corn witch shoes, elegant ribboned hat, wizard shoes? I have a trade list somewhere. I’m hklover628 add me if you don’t have me as friend

hklover628

Also have go green hat :) Also the asian headress is only a deluxe gift.

hklover628

I also have rainbow hat :)

cutieny2008

Hi! I like your spins and Asian Headdress (I know right, way to pick the most valuable items lol). Can you post a wish list? PLMK

Ok, I believe I still have both! I’ll have to dig out my spins. You can find my Wishlist if you look in my profile under forums started as “WebkinzRule’s WIshlist” For these, I’m looking for…original swimsuit, halloween hat, witch hat & dress, or shuts. Let me know, and of course, if needed, I can add items since what I’m asking for are pretty rare! Thanks so much!

cutieny2008

Hi! I’m sorry, I don’t have any of the items you have listed. I have: (this is a tentative trade list, since I constantly trade) Snow Queen robes, Alyssa’s Starry Dress, Ruby Red Slippers, Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, Go Green Hat, Glam Diva Heels. Thanks much. :)

Ok, I’d like to apologize to everyone, first! I’ve been busy the last three weeks and haven’t had a chance to get back on to check on this. My Wishlist can be found by clicking on my name, going to Forums started (or something relative to that) and choosing my “WebkinzRule’s Wishlist”

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.