WebkinzRule’s Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WebkinzRule’s Trade List!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  hklover628 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey everyone! I’m back! (It’s been a while since I’ve been on!) I’ve been back into the “Foruming” and you may have seen my wishlists around. Well, now it’s time for my TRADE list! PLEASE KNOW THAT IT MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. I will always be adding and removing items from the list, so stay connected! You’re always welcome to friend me @ borek21 in Webkinz World! I’m on often so your sure to find me! Now, on to the trade list! CLOTHING:
    Summertime Skirt
    Gift Box Shoes
    Charmed Mushroom Hat(2)
    Elegant Asian Headdress
    Jean Jacket Uniform
    Cave Explorer Skirt
    Camp Kinz Tee
    Stylish City Dress
    Blue Modern Vampire Pants
    Flowery Print Dress
    Green Dwarf Costume
    Pretty Flower Dress
    Charm Fairy Shoes
    Butterfly Wing Belt
    Sleeveless Hoody Set Pants
    Clown Wig
    Undersea Dress
    Spins
    Lady Bug Antennae
    Pixie’s Wings Shirt
    Zodiac Earth Costume Bottom

RARES:
    (Wonderful Wonderland Theme)
    Unbirthday Chair
    Mad Flower

(Aztec)
    Stone Temple Walls
    Caesar’s Chair
    Precious Stone Side Table
    Feast of Fruit Table
    Terra Cotta Chair

PROMOTION OBJECTS:
    Glowing Lamp
    Cream-Colored Dining Table
    Black and Gold Guitar Chair

OTHER:
    Calming Campfire Stove

Hey everyone! I also have the sparkly skirt from the Webkinz Mobile App for trade!

readingrocks

The charmed mushroom hat seems cool if you have any left. I can give you a yoga shirt, yoga pants, sheriff’s belt, superhero boots, or a potter’s wheel. Let me know what you like best! My username is paperhead2013.

Hey everyone! I’m so so so sorry it’s taken me so long!! I haven’t been on webkinz for a couple weeks, I’ve been very busy! I’ll get back to you ASAP!! My wish list is lost in the forums somewhere, so I’ll try to find it! Thanks for much for your patience!

Hi WebkinzRule21! What do you want for your Asian headdress? Also, what’s on your wish list? PLMK. Have a sweet day!~SC

foxstar2000

i hope nobody is askin’ aswell, but i am interested in your dwarf costume and your jean jacket uniform [mostly dwarf costume] are they still for trade and if they are, plmk what you want to trade for them and i wiill see if i have it. ~~Ash

hklover628

Hey I have both but seams he/she’s not replying do you have any pretty dresses?

LambTyler

Hey foxstar I sent over the dwarf outfit and I will send the jean outfit tomorrow. HKlover, I sent some nice dresses to you as well. Enjoy both of you! LT

hklover628

Hi thanks for them I think I sent you something back. <3 HK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.