What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ok so we can make outfits for people that need outfits and we can post our fav outfits! Ok so if you want to you can just post an outfit your pet likes and if you need an outfit then post your pets name, gender, and three colors she or he likes and if you want a sporty, casual, fancy, rocking, or any kind of outfit you want! :) ok I will go first :) my pet is a pretty kitty and her name is Sniffle. She usually wears either a sparkly silver dress, a fedora that’s turquoise and deluxe on kinstyle outlet, slips, and her shuts. Or she wears butterfly wings from kinstyle outlet, rock star torn jeans, webkinz beach club shirt, slips, and shuts :)

i used to wear dude hat, blak vest, black pants and black and white sneakers on my girl fox named trixie, then i wore too cool ball cap, lifeguard jacket, and any pants on y pizzazy puppy, then i was wearing mad rhymes hat, rock diva jacket, purple butterfly wings, shuts, slips and red rock on my Emerald lab girl, then i made her wear charm tiara, orange army, purple butterfly wings, shuts, and charm forest leggings.

Hy I might be wrong but the emerald lab outfit sounds familiar. Aren’t you marks princess? I could be wrong I am goodluckcharlie90 the pretty kitty Sniffle :) amazing outfits :P

I mean Maris princess the emerald lab mo is that you crazy cat cooter

Stealthstorm

Erin, once business goes up, may I help you? I have helped many on clothing! If not, I totally understand, because it is YOUR forum! I will post some cute outfits my pets love. A cheap, but light and bubbly outfit, perfect for a summer day! The Bubble Vest goes very nicely with the Bright Green Swim Trunks! To add more style simply add the Blue bow for 15 KC and the Neon Yellow Flip-Flops! More casual, but still chic, put your pet in the Lightweight Striped topped combined with the Yellow Rain Pants to look like colored skinny jeans! Add the Black and White Sneakers, the Daisy Hair Clip, and optional Hollywood Sunglasses. Perfect for hanging out, use the Colored Long-Sleeve Tee with Distressed Stretchy Jeans. Add the Pink Sparkly Bow, Ruffled Sequin Sandals, and the Silver Braided Belt for more bling. For your campus pet, buy the KinzVille Academy Varsity Jacket and Denim Bermudas. Add the Blue Bow and Studded Low Top Sneakers for more couture. Last, but not least, time for bed! An overall not high priced outfit, buy the pink Get Crackin’ Top, Purple Stripe Pajama Bottoms, the Pink Hearts Bow, and Fuzzy Slippers! I hope you enjoyed my outfits. :D ~Stealthstorm

Of course stealsorm sorry if I got that wrong you can join too! I will check the forum every little while and we can post outfits together :) I love the outfit you posted at the end with pajama bottom and the cracking top :P you may be a assistant and you can post outfits too!!! I have a swimming outfit and it is the rainbow swimsuit from outlet, green polka dot rain boots, fall leaves headband, and jumbo sunglasses :P. also the summer is a great time for your pets to wear great clothing from the island souvenir shak!!! Like the swimsuits, and purple flip flops, ans sun hats, and straw skirts and hats, and much more from the island shack looks awesome!! On my sig Bengal cat, Trinity she likes wearing a sun hat from island shack, a black tankini top, straw skirt, shuts:P, and pink high heeled sandals. Also ruffled sequin shoes, blue blouse, denim skinny jeans, and a floppy sun hat is a cool outfit. Also for boys, boys jeans (the jeans with the w on them ) baseball hoodie, black and white sneakers, dude hat, and sunglasses. :) also if u tell me your user I can add u on webkinz I am GoodLuckCharlie90. On webkinz :)

Pandypwr, lol I hope I got your user right. I loved your outfits!!!!!! If you want you don’t have to use these but I have some boy and girl outfits. The clothes in the outfits are all from outlet so they are easy to make. For a boy, baseball hoodie, plaid board shorts, black and white sneakers, and a baseball cap. For all girl I have too girl outfits. Yellow tank top,ruffled skirt, ruffled sequin sandals, and a turquoise fedora. Also denim skinny jeans, blue tee shirt, floppy sun hat, fluorescent flip flops. Enjoy!! ps u can add me on webkinz! :) I am goodluckcharlie90

cuddlyfur1

I have a colorsplash tiger, and Iris(her name), likes to wear the rainbow gown her sister star won in a challenge! the neon tutu would look good on her, we must solve it!!! #solvethetutu

Yeah I agree a neon tutu will look awesome on Sniffle and my sig Bengal cat Trinity. Also my sig likes to wear a sun hat shuts high heeled pink sandals straw skirt and a tanking top :)

Cuddylyfur1, iris is a adorable name for your color splash tiger. :) sometimes my pets like to wear dresses too. Trinity, my Bengal cat, loves island looks. For example she likes wearing a sun hat and straw skirt which are from island sovinear shack, and shuts, and a tankini top that retired from outlet it’s black, and she wears high heeled pink sandals from kinzstyle outlet with it. :)

pandypwr

I have 4 boys and 3 girls. My boys like causul clothes, but my girls loooove being stylish. They like being the only ones in webkinz wearing their outfit. they like mixing unique shirts and bottoms to look totaly fab! My Boys: Winifred- hes my shy one who loves nature. he loves wearing outdoor clothes. his favorite color is green. Frito- This duck loves wearing character’s outfits. he made a british one, and a cowboy one. he looks adorable in anything! Pringle- pringle is my oldest. he dresses very causul. he like jeans or cargo pants with a sweat shirt. Flash- flash is my youngest. he hasnt quite develuped a style yet. he is a tree frog. i would love to have sugestions for him! My girls: Dotty- she is my oldest girl. she loves pink and orange. she likes cute spring dresses and bright colors. Her favorite outfit is her purple leggings, slouch boots, v-neck cardigin and purple mod hat. this outfit is more of a fall look. Wendy- wendy is my shy girl, but says it all with her outfits. her favorite outfit is her baby blue beanie, chalk flower top, ruffled skirt, and ruby slippers. Maggy- maggy is my youngest girl. she is a pig and looks adorable in ANYTHING! she loves purples and pinks. Her favorite outfit is her plaid bucke cap, pink jersey dress, and slouch boots. she also loves to wear her heart print crew neck, sparkley pink bow and white britches. THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

Pandypwr, I have a suggestion. Outfits for your frog flash. First I think plaid board shorts, black tee shirt, dude hat, and trendy sneakers, and black belt. Also your frog would look good in neons and bright colors. Also plaid high tops, baggy blue jeans, any type of flannel shirt, a black belt, purple mod hat. Also for a,sporty outfit play hard tee, black MVP pants, black and white sneakers,black belt, and a baseball cap. For the brights and neon pops of color for your frog, try neon high tops, boys varsity pants, kinzville academy long sleeve tee, rainbow belt, and a purple mod hat, and dark sunglasses. Also for your girls I have a couple outfits I made you don’t have to wear them its optional but neon flip flops, lime green swim trunks, yellow tank top, and this yellow headband with a yellow bow.also denim romp wear, plaid buckle cap, European flair shades, and neon high tops for a Hollywood look. Also a pink newsboy cap, black lightweight striped top, red colored jeans, red sneakers, rainbow belt is like. French look, even better with European flare shades completes this outfit. Thanks for reading!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.