What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ok so we can make outfits for people that need outfits and we can post our fav outfits! Ok so if you want to you can just post an outfit your pet likes and if you need an outfit then post your pets name, gender, and three colors she or he likes and if you want a sporty, casual, fancy, rocking, or any kind of outfit you want! :) ok I will go first :) my pet is a pretty kitty and her name is Sniffle. She usually wears either a sparkly silver dress, a fedora that’s turquoise and deluxe on kinstyle outlet, slips, and her shuts. Or she wears butterfly wings from kinstyle outlet, rock star torn jeans, webkinz beach club shirt, slips, and shuts :)

Nobody posted in five days :( plz plz plz if you are looking through this forum it would be greatly appreciated if you posted your outfits

Anybody else posting :(. Lol. I have a outfit………. Ok for a boy blue flannel top, trendy sneakers, Dude hat, denim skinny jeans, black belt. Lol. For a girl jersey dress, pink cowboy boots, and a pink cabbie hat. And since its not yet but it’s almost fall, for fall a girl outfit is fall style striped hoodie, flower hair clip, ruffled skirt or yoga pants,European flair shades, and with yoga pants wear trendy sneakers possibly, and for the skirt you can wear ruffled sequin sandals :). Sorry I am bad with boy outfits but rates bomber jacket, aviator hat, wide tan pants, worker boots. Fr a girl I know this might sound weird it’s very mixed matched but its cute. Red jeans, smart sweater vest, purple mod hat, and worker boots. It looks cute. Also for a cute school uniform for a girl you can wear academy jacket, blue and green skirt, slouch boots, and blue bow or purple plaid buckle cap. Also chalk flower shirt, cuffed jeans, flower hair clips or blue bow, and pink rain boots. One last boy outfit, lol. Blue baseball jersey, boys varsity pants, trendy sneakers, and blue baseball hat. Aso for a girl baseball outfit striped rugs by jersey, boys varsity pants, studded low top sneakers, and red baseball hat. When I get on later I will make the girls baseball outfit lol. Also I got a new pet it’s a silversoft cat named Meowingmshe loves wearing her,plumpy glasses, merry melodies hat, and wacky zingoz cheerleader dress and Pom Pom shoes. :) bye everyone :P ~gooduckcharlie90~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.