What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ok so we can make outfits for people that need outfits and we can post our fav outfits! Ok so if you want to you can just post an outfit your pet likes and if you need an outfit then post your pets name, gender, and three colors she or he likes and if you want a sporty, casual, fancy, rocking, or any kind of outfit you want! :) ok I will go first :) my pet is a pretty kitty and her name is Sniffle. She usually wears either a sparkly silver dress, a fedora that’s turquoise and deluxe on kinstyle outlet, slips, and her shuts. Or she wears butterfly wings from kinstyle outlet, rock star torn jeans, webkinz beach club shirt, slips, and shuts :)

Stealthstorm

Wow! Thanks Erin!!! Yay, I am an assistant!!! I love your outfits! Visit my new forum under pets! I am PomJazz! I will friend you…ps. I LOVE Good Luck Charlie! :D ~Stealthstorm

Ok I will find it I will ask my mom If I can go on right now! :). I luv your outfits too!!!!! I will add you definitely of course you can be a assistant!!! Lol checkout my page my pet is wearing a hippie outfit LOL! I will find your forum definitely!!!

Also my black and white cat Minerva that I just got loves cool outfits :). Like right now she is in her Candy Dreamland dress, slips, shutter shades, and dj headphones. Plz tell others to join so we can all get a forum going :).everyone that posts can join this awesome forum :) I gtg see my cousins I will be back on this forum later :)

Hi guys! :) Trinity, my signature Bengal kitty, is a model for this forum :) she likes to look fun and sassy, she loves fashion and art school, and she loves pineapples and mangos.:) Her favorite colors are dark purples and blues, turquoise, and yellows. Trinity likes to dress unique and fun and sassy :P. Trinity likes wearing a charmed mushroom hat, rainbow spirals tee, ganz world layered skirt, shuts, and either dancing shoes or slips :). If you want to one of your pets can be a model for this forum :). Just say your pets type of pet, name, favorite colors, things to do, and how they like to look, and if they are boy or girl :)

Anyone that want to can join. If you want to join just post a outfit and say I want to join. Also I can add u on webkinz I am goodluckcharlie90 :)

Thx everyone that posted so far. :) I am happy to have a forum going :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.