What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What are your fav outfits for your pet? Please post what your pet luves2wear!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ok so we can make outfits for people that need outfits and we can post our fav outfits! Ok so if you want to you can just post an outfit your pet likes and if you need an outfit then post your pets name, gender, and three colors she or he likes and if you want a sporty, casual, fancy, rocking, or any kind of outfit you want! :) ok I will go first :) my pet is a pretty kitty and her name is Sniffle. She usually wears either a sparkly silver dress, a fedora that’s turquoise and deluxe on kinstyle outlet, slips, and her shuts. Or she wears butterfly wings from kinstyle outlet, rock star torn jeans, webkinz beach club shirt, slips, and shuts :)

I made another outfit for Minerva my black and white cat. she likes to wear wz jeans, rockin black belt, shuts, slips, pink newsboy cap, and checkered fleece jacket! Lol. :) from kinzstyle outlet I bought her cute pjs. They are yellow tank top, rainbow pans, fuzzy slippers, and sparkly pink bow, all from kinzstyle outlet. :) also this outfit isn’t all kinzstyle but MVP pants, blue hoodie, studded low top sneakers, those are fine without dj headphones and shuts,but I like it when it looks like Minerva is listening to music when she is on the treadmill :P.

Lol I made a hipie seventies outfit for my pet Minerva,my black and white kitty webkinz. Her hippie outfit is: newsboy hat, thick knit sweater, groovy bell bottom jeans, rock star sunglasses, Nafarias purple slippers, and a rockin black belt. Also on Slippers, my seal, I tried on the outfit of red ruby shoes, rock star sunglasses, red heart headband, and fiery flamenco dress. It’s like a cool outfit for going to restraunt room :). For glam, try wearing preppy button shirt, ripped Bermuda shorts or whatever there called, skinny studded belt, newsboy hat

clarissais93

My pet star (A clydesdale) Loves to wear the fairy den dress with melody and slips! SHE LOOKS AWESOME IN IT!!! otherwise she wears the turquoise shoes, sweater, and skirt.

Stealthstorm

Here is a brand new outfit I just created! It’s a casual outfit btw! I like the Blue Football Jersey with Yoga Pants, Black and White sneakers, White Hollywood Sunglasses, and the Blue Bow! :D Also, the Yellow Tank Top for 35 KC and the Fall Floral Skirt go nicely with Ruffled Sequin Sandals and the Red Bow! :D Enjoy! ~Stealthstorm

Lol cool I will try it when I get more kind cash

For everyone here at this forum I searched online and found some clothingmachine recipes!!! First one is the sparkly silver suit. To make the jacket it’s tuxedo jacket,academy slacks, and tiara. For the pants it’s sparkly pink bow, tan suit pants, and tuxedo shoes.beautiful blue gown recipe is ballerina leotard top, powder blue skirt, and blue bow. Bright spies trench coat is cowboy hat,wing tip shoes, and dark shades. Glass slippers are funky girl glasses, ruby slippers,and princess hat. groovy retro jeans are my fav recipe, my black and white cat Minerva loves wearing groovy retro jeans and rainbow spirals top. Anyways groovy retro jeans recipe is chalk flower top, rainbow boots, cuffed jeans. The last recipe I got is prismatic dress and it is wide tan pants, flower power swim top, and dude hat. I hope you enjoyed these oh WAIT A MINUTE!!!! I messes up! That’s all of them I forgot about alpine hat lol witch is aviator hat, bubble vest, and soft suede boots. Thx for reading

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.