What can you store in greenhouses?

Home Forums Questions – Archives What can you store in greenhouses?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

caralysse

I have the moonberry greenhouse. I hope to win the May greenhouse. Can anyone tell me what can be stored in them? Thanks!!

crissy135

Ohhhh that is so nice to know- I have food I am saving and want to store it. I got the May greenhouse and am working on getting a second one now. I hope I get it and I can store stuff- especially now that tomorrow we can name the rooms better!

hey everyone! I am trying to get all the flowers I just got the bloomin side table and sushi seeds.

LadyBeauty

When I first walked over to it with my pet it didn’t do anything. After reading this, I tried again and I am able to put clothes in it. I am using it to store clothes I have won but don’t want and can’t sell it. That way I can tidy things up a bit in my docket!

caralysse

Thanks!!!!! I appreciate the help :)

caralysse

I’m not sure if it is a PSI for any pet, but it is one of the prizes you can choose when you fill all the moonberries in Jumbleberries in the Arcade. I tried clothing and objects and neither worked, thats why I was asking. Maybe I picked the wrong type or something. It’s lovely in my yard, I just havent been able to actually use it for anything yet.

LambTyler

Yes I just remembered! It holds 15 food items! I hope I was able to help!

LambTyler

If the moonberry can store I think 8 food or clothing objects (I don’t remember which one) I am assuming the greenhouse in the collection event is the same. And just wondering, is that greenhouse a PSI?

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.