What Gift To Get For Xmas!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Gift To Get For Xmas!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LesMisLover 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

HeyitsGlitz

Have your Besties are say that they want NOTHING for xmas???? And you feel like there is something obvious you are missing???? I can totally help! Tell me what your bestie is all about and i will try my hardest to answer!!!! ;) I am Glitz and i am here to be your personal guide to the Holidays!!! What too cheesy????? Lol Reply to this fourm! I will try my hardest to decide what gift to get them! Make sure to leave alot of info thanks! (I WILL NOT BE GETTING THEM THIS OR GIVING YOU THIS FOR FREE) Just giving advice!

hershey111

Thanks for the idea. I will see if i can find it. Merry Christmas! :)

HeyitsGlitz

Haha I can TOTALLY relate! Here i am starting this fourm and i barely know what to get my friends!??? But i have a friend that is JUST like that! I suggest trying to get the new Ginger Bread Puppy psi! and if that is too hard to get maybe……. hmmmmm that is kinda trickey! hmm maybe try getting something reallly old like from 2009 like hmm you know this is no priceless but this might warm the hearts of your friends if you get a webkinz day picture of all of the webkinz i think it is from year 3 or something anyway I totally suggest the Ginger Bread Puppy psi! That is what i am planning on getting my friend!

Cebab

Hey glitz its jazz……. what are u doing? ill tell you if you want to know that bad lol

hershey111

Hello Glitz. Its always hard for me to get gifts for my friends. My friends are open to any ideas and idk what to get them for christmas. One of my friends has like almost EVERYTHING so its hard to shop for them. They tell me “dont get me anything”. They are always after newer thing (maybe new stuff?”

HeyitsGlitz

If you need any help wit gifts I am always here….. Not exactly the comment i was looking for…

LesMisLover

hey, I think I know what to get my friends/family

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.