what happened to dicekinz

Home Forums Games – Archives what happened to dicekinz

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JaneOfAllTrades 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

belle81502

i just noticed a month or two ago that dicekinz is gone am i just blind were i cant see it or is it gone

If you play the big button of kinzcash on the daily activities, there will be a dicekinz ad to the rigth, click on it, and it works! Funny how they never removed the ad right?

I have some dice in my dock , they never removed, is there a way to get rid of it?

Atomton

You can sell it for 150 KC. I haven’t been around to know DK’s however I traded for a Pack and couldn’t do anything with it so I sold. Bummer because I lost an exclusive!-Atom

e3459d

If you had a DiceKinz pack still in your dock it should have given you a valuable trophy for it. If not you can always trade for one. But sometimes on the daily activities you can spin any kind of wheel and it will sometimes have a button to the side that has DiceKinz on it so you can still play it you just can’t buy any more dice for the game.

chillylily

Dicekinz retired :( a few months ago.

straity

Play the hourly Big Button, when on the daily to do list. There is an ad for this game which will still link to Dicekinz.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.