WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR SIGNATURES?!?!?!!?!?!?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR SIGNATURES?!?!?!!?!?!?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

lovejoycc100

OK, who else is mad about the signature webkinz? What is Ganz doing? Constantly retiring pets, making everything deluxe, and now retiring the WHOLE SIGNATURE COLLECTION!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!

Atomton

Hi I love the signatures now! I got signature Bengal for Christmas and I love it in a way I wouldn’t be able to say before I got it. I thought that signatures were expensive and that they weren’t cute. Not true. Signatures are awesome, they are not as hard as a rock. It is as soft as my TY frog Lilypad whom I play as Spot on Webkinz. They are about the same size and are both very soft. I wouldn’t pay $300 for Cream Retriever, but I would definitely pay between $15-$25. I will miss some of the line. I really want the Signature Orange Tabby and Bull Terrier. After that I don’t really care. I mean I like some of the plush but don’t want to spend my whole bank account as a teen. LOL!-Atom

Liberty

I KNOW!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?

Not really it is expensive to make stuff like that considering that they make more than just webkinz. I mean big company and are signatures of EVERYTHING they do gonna be the one thing you focus on. I agree with the whole deluxe thing that is out of hand because of the fact they they change regular members things to deluxe. Retiring pets is basically: they sold out of them. Everything does it. TY retired some of the old beenie babies because they can’t keep making them. Look at it this way: They are making way for new pets. And before anyone say’s (or types) “The new ones look babyish” think about this: THE STARTING AGE IS 6 SO WHEN YOU WERE 6 YOU DIDN’T WANT ANYTHING TO BE CUTE AND ADORABLE. To me it kinda hurts when people say that cause it is kinda like giving up your favourite stuffed animal from when you were a baby for something realistic. Please don’t be mad at me it is only my opinion I mean I never said I don’t like them (even though I don’t I have reasons for it.) You can go on loving them but don’t be mad at ganz for stopping them it is best for the company.

markg97

I agree with Snowflake, the Deluxe thing did get out-of-hand but they have been slowly bring thing back to all members. And all good thing must come and go, I wanted the Giraffe but it retired and I won’t be able to get it, but it’s okay cause they are bring out new Webkinz every month, and if you want to know something there is a Store called “Tuesday Morning” that sell Webkinz. Maybe you can find one, there not really expensive I found a few their (they do sell signature and Endangers). Hope this help and See you around W.W.

Atomton

How much are the signatures there? Do they carry ones like Signature Orange Tabby? That one is $40 right now on Amazon. I hope they do because I am getting a gift card soon and I want to buy another one.-Atom

markg97

@Atom, I don’t know if they have the Sig. Orange Tabby, you have to go and see (you might have to look way in the back of the shelf, to make sure they do/don’t have one). They get random shipment for each of their stores so you might get lucky in one of their stores, all I know that if you want endanger they are most likely to have a Endanger Red Pandas and Gorilla (the one I mostly seen at the store), and the Signatures Cost between $7.00-$10.00 (depending on size) and Endanger are also $10.00 (but a little more rare to find) and regular are $3.00. I Hope you find a Sig. Orange Tabby soon. See you around W.W. and a Happy New Years

Atomton

Thanks Mark!! I really hope I get it. I am in luck one is near my house well about five miles away!-Atom

thanks markg97

Misty900

I am so mad! And they should retired a few of the old ones I have. (Brown Arabian, Siamese, Pink Pony, Chihuahua, hint hint. ) Plus I missed the pretty panda retirement because my little sis’ didn’t get it until Dec. 6h! :(

Niberts1

I am not happy either I did a forum on this and people didn’t like what I was trying to say since they said that it takes money to make them and that signatures are kinda like giving a rock to a child since the pets are hard and not plush. I know it takes money to make them and keep all the Ganz websites up to date but I would love to keep the signature series going since there are loads of animals that Ganz could keep making signatures off of. I would love to see the signature series continue but I don’t think it is going to happen. :{ Thanks N1.

bgos

I’m mad too! I don’t have one yet and I really want one!!!!!!!!! Especially the raccoon & yorkie! Ganz please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.