What I am looknig for! PLEASE HELP! :D

Home Forums Questions – Archives What I am looknig for! PLEASE HELP! :D

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone, I am looking for a lot of stuff and if anybody has any of the things listed below it would be great if you could let me know so we can figure out a trade! So here are some of the things I am looking for!
    Old deluxe clothing: green grapes dress, Victorian outfit, Ringmaster’s outfit, racing outfit, stylish ski helmet, hypnotic glasses and Halloween headpiece.
    Retired exclusives: amethyst geode, blue dragster, blue wagon racer, cuckoo cat clock, giant Venus flytrap, grandfather clock (♥), jelly lollipop tree, red and green lava lamp, rainbow coffee table and rainbow jelly cactus, red plasma ball, so-mod moped scooter, stone elephant statue (♥♥), undersea porthole and windmill.
    Also priceless clothing: orange army t-shirt, plumpy glasses, emo jeans, WZ jeans, kinz kringle hat and shirt, elf outfit, green swimsuit.
    Retired clothing: Red and White Tankini Bottom, Hearts one piece swimsuit.
    So again if you have ANY of these items I would love it if you could tell me so we can try to figure out a trade but because I don’t have much to trade, I am willing to accept donations :)

Narnian100

Hey Lambtyler you posted on one of my forums that you have the Go Green Hat well i have the full racing outfit that you need I would be perfectly willing to trade the set for the hat.. Please add me I am Narnian100 and if you do want to trade just add me and could we send?

LambTyler

Sure I would love that and I will add you but if you don’t mind I would appreciate it if you sent the set first and I will send the hat don’t worry (you can trust me, I promise I will) And just to make sure it is racing helmet AND jacket from deluxe clothing right? :) I will go add you know and please reply soon!

MissMichigan

I have rainbow coffee table thing for trade! -fufywuggles

LambTyler

Oh my goodness MissMichigan you are amazing!! I really love that and need it ♥♥♥ :D I have quite a bit to trade, is there anything you are looking for? I don’t have stuff like plumpy, but I have some PSI, rare items, retired exclusives, other funriture and LOTS of clothing! PLMK!

forest85

what a list. Im not sure many people will donate any of that.

LambTyler

Well it would be a little more helpful if you told me if you had anything rather than say I won’t get it… :P Anyways, I am not expecting to get all of it but 2 people have already told me that they have something :D

Hi, I have the red plasma ball. I’m attatched to it but I would trade it for some items. I’m looking for Egyptian – Royal Banquet chairs, coffee table. Science – Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box, Interstellar Telescope, Incubation Chamber, and Clock of the Future. I’m also looking for promo, sig, and mummy head wrap.

LambTyler

Thanks for replying janeneongreen! I don’t have the items you are looking for and I thought I had the mummy head wrap but I don’t. Here’s some stuff I have: lavish limousine, stately dining chair, fashionable gas fireplace, some psi’s: rabbit eared television, underpass hideaway, rock ledge bed, tasty bouncy sofa, retriever treadmill, fortune telling pig statue, poofy poodle chair, ancient egg fridge, lot’s of exclusives and rare items! Do any of these interest you?

That’s really about all I’m looking for. I’m sorry I couldn’t help. I hope you get everything you are looking for!

LambTyler

Hi janeneongreen I got another item and it’s really cool! It’s the Frozen Tundra Treadmill and I would love to trade it for the red plasma ball. Can you please tell me if you are interested? Thanks!

forest85

hey jane. im still looking for that stuff for you

Thanks forest! you have been a huge help to me. Let me know if you ever need anything! Thanks so much!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.