what i need and what im trading :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives what i need and what im trading :)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyheaven 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

1. exclusive item-royal blue jewel egg (for my bunnys room) reply if you have this :) what im trading for the egg- exclusive item- speedy scooter or a enchanted water fountain also a exclusive item oh, my username is girlsrule122345 if we add eachother or trade please let me know if you have ANY bunny stuff or the egg that I really need thanks! :) I will list more things to if you reply :) sincerely, girlsrule122345

Everyone I need something’s but I only have clothing to trade :(

dogfish

Hi girlsrule, I sent a little surprise. Please don’t send me your exclusives, and I am going to send you your scooter back today. I have so much extra, I would be happy if you kept all your items. Do you need the egg holder couch? It is an Easter gift and looks good in bunny rooms. I also have extra Easter fridge. LMK if you need these for your bunny room, TTYL DF

bunnyheaven

Hey dogfish! Thanks for coming over to my house. Sorry my kinzchat wouldn’t work…did you like my room? I am also building two more rooms so you’ll have to come over again soon. Sorry, I think my phone turned off and you got sent home. :( I don’t know why it does that just when my superest friend comes over. Maybe you’re so awesome it just can’t take it. :) Anyway, thanks again for the super bed! ttyl, bunnyheaven:)

Thanks but I’m not poor but, if I do find someone I will tell you ;) :D

dogfish

Hey, bunny. You are a funny-bunny. It’s Ok I am super used to things not working.. Your room looked great to me. I hope you got the bed you needed. Didn’t want to see you trade for something I had extra of. If you need anything, just send me a note and I’ll come to the CH. See ya in WW DF

bunnyheaven

Okay, I don’t have any of the fancy “invite me over!” or “Meet me in the clubhouse!” letters so I have to send the “Meet me in webkinz world this evening!” ones. JFYI bunnyheaven:) P.S. just wanted to let you know b/c some people don’t get understand.

schauzer2013

I have enough to get it, but I don’t want what your offering. Do you have neo gothic walls?

dirdenjan

I have a bunny tv! my username is nemo1443

dogfish

Hi Nemo, what do you want for your bunny tv? Would you take a nice slide? PLMK we are friends already. DF

Just added you nemo1443 ;)

anyone?????? :)

dogfish

Hi, I tried to meet you in the TR, but if you accept my third friend request, I will be happy to send the egg. I really don’t need a return gift, and a TY note works great for me.. Please save your items for your other trades. I don’t trade, so would like it if you kept them, TTYL DF

df, hey I just added you on graccie10294s I gtget off but will you send me a tv? and one exclusive item? if you can

im on right now to so anytime! :) lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.