What is the Lollipop Headband?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What is the Lollipop Headband?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

I saw the lollipop headband in the trading room today. Does anyone know where it’s from? How to get it? It looked really cute, and I would like to get one of my own.

cutieny2008

Oops, sorry guys, I didn’t realize that I posted the same forum twice. Dogfish already answered my questions. However, if anyone has a headband, I would like (to try) to trade. :)

cuddlyfur1

I am assuming you don’t want to trade anymore duing to the fact that you have 2? LOL And BTW I don’t have many priceless either.

cutieny2008

LOL I am not in terrible need of the Headband anymore, no. :D But actually, if you would still like to trade, I could go for another (lol I hope I don’t sound greedy). I mean, it makes for a good trading/gifting item. The only thing I’m taking off my list up there is the Lilac Sparkle Party Dress, because I’m not sure if I’m trading it to someone else or not. I heard that you wanted a Pixie Dust Pouch? I have quite a few, so I’d be more than happy to just send that to you for free, just friend me. :) My UN is the same as here.

cuddlyfur1

It is an exclusive item from webkinz mobile. I have an extra one if you are willing to trade for it.

cutieny2008

I would love to trade, actually. What items would you like for it (just so you know, I don’t have any priceless, sorry!)

cutieny2008

What I know I have off the top of my head are Pixie’s Wings, Springtime Dress, Lilac Sparkle Party Dress, Spirit Squad Uniform, Mrs. Santakinz Dress, Santakinz Helperette Skirt, Nakamas Shirt, Huggy Hoodie, Alien Mask, Reindeer Slippers. PLMK

jami912

cutie, in case you don’t see the other forum, i will send you the haunted house just friend me in WW UN jami912… jami

cutieny2008

Thank you so much! I’ll add you as soon as possible.

cutieny2008

OH. MY. GOD. Thank you so much! I can’t believe that you sent me the headband! Thanks. :D I love it.

guamgirl

cutieny2008- the lollipop headband is a prize from the Wheel of Wow on the Webkinz Mobile Pet app.

cutieny2008

Guamgirl: Are you kats****? If you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the headband. However, I just received the same one from Jami! Would you like me to send it back? Thanks so much for thinking of me, however. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.