what kind of pet are you

Home Forums Pets – Archives what kind of pet are you

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

nagrom7450

tell me what you like or what you are interested in and I will tell you what kind of pet you are

TinaKitty24

I’m girly. My favorite colors are pink and lavender. I am interested in designing things like homes or clothes.

I’m a girl, a total rocker (especially Nirvana), my favorite colors are pink and black, and mt favorite food is either chocolate or beef ribs :)

nagrom7450

hi alpineleopard,i think you are a Rockers Cow Nagrom7450;)

I love the computer, love birds, and my b-day is January 21.

nagrom7450

hi ILoveCheekyWebkinz,I think you are a baby penguin or a monkey Nagrom7450;)

cats260

I like reading, my favorite color is aqua blue, I like volleyball, and my birthday is in march!!! p.s. I am friends with nagrom7450!

nagrom7450

hi cats260,I think you are a lamb or a chocolate lab Nagrom7450

Hi nagrom7450! I’m very kind, extremely shy, adventurous, brave, and I’m a girly girl and a tomboy at the same time. I’m a classical pianist, and I want to perform at Carnegie hall some day. My favorite animals are dogs. I like corgis, labs,bichon frises, and wire coat fox terriers. My favorite foods are falafel, salad, pizza, pasta, and Popsicles. I love cold weather and snow, even though it doesn’t snow in my state. I love adventure and mystery type of books. Have a sweet day!~Adorabeezle Winterpop :)

nagrom7450

hi sweetcupcake,I think you would be a black wolf or a sherbet bunny ;)

Thank you! I really love the sherbet bunny! It’s so cute! :) Have a sweet day!~SC

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.