What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Jakarta 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)
    </p>

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-08-26 at 11:36 AM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM
      Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Hi! pc i like your forum!! :D
      1. Girl
      2. Yellow also purple
      3. hmm….probably spaghetti although i also love chocolate!
      4. Giraffe’s, Dogs, Cats
      5. Friendly, cute, happy, funny, complete animal lover!
      6. Play with my puppy! Going on walks with my puppy, also drawing and writing stories if i have the time!
      7. I quite like fast upbeat music (you know the type that makes you happy and want to dance) lol :)
      ~i♥animals1~

Hi Iloveanimals1! Thanks for the complement! Add me on webkinz my username is princesscocol. ok lets get to the point. YOUR THE COCOA LAB! TOTALLY! (not the retired chocolate lab, the cocoa lab. look it up it’s super cute:).) if you don’t like that pet then just let me know. Thx again! – pc:) (I love my nickname:)

greenart8

Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

I’ll do this,

1. Girl
      2. Green/Blue
      3. Hmm.. Pasta
      4. wolves, okapis, camels
      5. Tomboy, Smart, Hyper
      6. Computer, Building Lego Vehicles, playing with stuffed animals
      7. Jazz and Rock n’ Roll (I love rockin’ robin)

Please don’t do Green Earth Puppy, Thanks,

PS. Thanks for sending me a friend request!

Hi! pc i like your forum!! :D

1. Girl
      2. Yellow also purple
      3. hmm….probably spaghetti although i also love chocolate!
      4. Giraffe’s, Dogs, Cats
      5. Friendly, cute, happy, funny, complete animal lover!
      6. Play with my puppy! Going on walks with my puppy, also drawing and writing stories if i have the time!
      7. I quite like fast upbeat music (you know the type that makes you happy and want to dance) lol :)

~i♥animals1~

ImBigfoot wrote on 2012-08-26 at 03:26 AM

Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don\’t like the pet I choose for you then i\’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Hello! :)
      Fav color: Blue & black.
      Fav food: Passta or chese crackers.
      Fav Animal: Lots! Monkeys, apes, lemures, dogs, wolves, foxes, hedgehogs, dinosaurs…
      Personality: Hard driven, goal driven, obsessive, a bit neardy…
      Fav things to do: Anything related to the Avengers or Nerf war!
      Fav Music: I don\’t listen to music that much.

Thanks for being my first customer! I think your……..the lil\’ kinz blue jay! if you don\’t like the pet then just let me know.

ImBigfoot

Hello! :)

Fav color: Blue & black.

Fav food: Passta or chese crackers.

Fav Animal: Lots! Monkeys, apes, lemures, dogs, wolves, foxes, hedgehogs, dinosaurs…

Personality: Hard driven, goal driven, obsessive, a bit neardy…

Fav things to do: Anything related to the Avengers or Nerf war!

Fav Music: I don’t listen to music that much.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.