What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Jakarta 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)
    </p>

Jakarta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-10-11 at 03:52 PM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-10-11 at 03:12 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM
      Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Hi!
      Girl
      Blue Pink
      Anything i’ll eat
      Rodents
      Drawing Reading
      One direction
      Sorry I am coming soo much!
      Ja{<arta

Hi! Gr8 2 c u bac! It’s gr8 wen u come here cause I just luv running this forum! Well I think u should get um…..the mouse maybe? If I have not gave u this already then a guinea pig? A mazin’ hamster? Well personally, I think ur perfect 4 any webkinz lol! Anyway thx 4 stopping by! – pc:)

Oh thx! Yah I LOVE Coming here!!! I will be back! And no you did not give me the mouse.

1D Ja{<arta 1D

Jakarta wrote on 2012-10-11 at 03:12 PM

Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Hi!
      Girl
      Blue Pink
      Anything i’ll eat
      Rodents
      Drawing Reading
      One direction
      Ja{<arta

Hi! Gr8 2 c u bac! It’s gr8 wen u come here cause I just luv running this forum! Well I think u should get um…..the mouse maybe? If I have not gave u this already then a guinea pig? A mazin’ hamster? Well personally, I think ur perfect 4 any webkinz lol! Anyway thx 4 stopping by! – pc:)

Jakarta

Hi!

Girl
      Blue Pink
      Anything i’ll eat
      Rodents

Drawing Reading
      One direction

Ja{<arta

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.