What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Jakarta 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)
    </p>

blossom3141

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM

Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

hi!! ok here it is

color: DEFINITELY BLUE and green
      food: hmm almost anything from ITALY
      personality: sometimes cool
      music: i like fun music u can dance too not slow music that repeats

PLZ RESPOND ASAP NOT TO RUSH OR ANYTHING THOUGH

~blossom~ ;)

Jakarta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM

Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Girl
      Green or Yellow and Orange
      Chicken fetta chinnie (Spelled it wrong I KNOW it LOL)
      ANY fox
      Reading Art Animals
      (I am just going to say the singer) Ross Lynch

Ja{<arta

Jakarta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:14 PM

@jackarta—–POM POM KITTY!!!!!!!!
      @watermelonpup100———-THE E-STORE SOUR WATERMELON HOUND!!!!!!!!! OR THE TYE DYED PUPPY OR PONY!!!!!!!!! – pc:)

Hi Thanks! BTW I have the pom pom kitty. THANKS I will do this agan!

Ja{<arta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-02 at 06:14 PM

@watermelonpup100———-THE E-STORE SOUR WATERMELON HOUND!!!!!!!!! OR THE TYE DYED PUPPY OR PONY!!!!!!!!! – pc:)

Thanks!! I personally DON’T like the tye dyed pony and I don’t have e-store. But I love the tie dyed puppy and the watermelon hound. If only I had e-store. Thanks!! (again)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.