What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Jakarta 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)
    </p>

Jakarta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM

Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Hi PC! Cool forum!

gender~ Girl
      fav color~ Pink and Blue
      fav food~ Anything
      fav animal~ EVERYONE!
      personality~ Playful (somtimes) Funny (loves) Shopping
      fav thing~ My american girl dolls (Playing with) My BFF Fourms (LOL) My dog (jakarta LOL)
      fav music~ Up beat andd contury
      Thank you!

Ja{<arta

meandwebkinz wrote on 2012-08-26 at 03:40 PM

Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

i am a girl
      favorite color is a purple, sky blue, or a light pink.
      you know my favorite food!: TACOS!
      my favorite animal is a dog, horse, or a monkey
      personality is Funny Bright and sort of shy
      my favorite things? My best friends & webkinz!
      music is like rock or pop. My favorite song is LOVE STORY!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!
      thx pc!
      ur friend,
      ☺☻♥maw♥☻☺

BFF! I MISS YOU! how about………the love puppy! or………..any of the love pets! your PERFECT for those! like them? – pc:)

meandwebkinz

i am a girl
      favorite color is a purple, sky blue, or a light pink.
      you know my favorite food!: TACOS!
      my favorite animal is a dog, horse, or a monkey
      personality is Funny Bright and sort of shy
      my favorite things? My best friends & webkinz!
      music is like rock or pop. My favorite song is LOVE STORY!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!
      thx pc!
      ur friend,
      ☺☻♥maw♥☻☺

greenart8 wrote on 2012-08-26 at 12:07 PM

I’ll do this,
      1. Girl
      2. Green/Blue
      3. Hmm.. Pasta
      4. wolves, okapis, camels
      5. Tomboy, Smart, Hyper
      6. Computer, Building Lego Vehicles, playing with stuffed animals
      7. Jazz and Rock n’ Roll (I love rockin’ robin)
      Please don’t do Green Earth Puppy, Thanks,
      PS. Thanks for sending me a friend request!

your welcome! this is pretty hard ummmm…….how about the signature wild bactrian camel? if you don’t want a signature then how about the lil’ kinz budgie? like those? hope you like! – pc:)

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-26 at 12:09 PM

iloveanimals1 wrote on 2012-08-26 at 11:36 AM

Hi! pc i like your forum!! :D
      1. Girl
      2. Yellow also purple
      3. hmm….probably spaghetti although i also love chocolate!
      4. Giraffe’s, Dogs, Cats
      5. Friendly, cute, happy, funny, complete animal lover!
      6. Play with my puppy! Going on walks with my puppy, also drawing and writing stories if i have the time!
      7. I quite like fast upbeat music (you know the type that makes you happy and want to dance) lol :)
      ~i♥animals1~

Hi Iloveanimals1! Thanks for the complement! Add me on webkinz my username is princesscocol. ok lets get to the point. YOUR THE COCOA LAB! TOTALLY! (not the retired chocolate lab, the cocoa lab. look it up it’s super cute:).) if you don’t like that pet then just let me know. Thx again! – pc:) (I love my nickname:)

your welcome! awww that pet is super cute!! i love the cocoa lab thanks!!! i might get it! i will add you on webkinz next time i log in i should be logging in later on :) i gtg now, Thanks again!! :D

~i♥animals1~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.