What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives What Pet Should YOU Get? Click Here To Find Out! By: princesscocol:)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Jakarta 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)
    </p>

Jakarta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-27 at 03:13 PM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-08-27 at 02:03 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM
      Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Hi PC! Cool forum!
      gender~ Girl
      fav color~ Pink and Blue
      fav food~ Anything
      fav animal~ EVERYONE!
      personality~ Playful (somtimes) Funny (loves) Shopping
      fav thing~ My american girl dolls (Playing with) My BFF Fourms (LOL) My dog (jakarta LOL)
      fav music~ Up beat andd contury
      Thank you!
      Ja{<arta

THE SIGNATURE WEST HIGHLAND TERRIER! or….ANY OF THE ROCKERZ! add me on ww. user:princesscocol add me jackarta. thanks for comming! – pc:)

Thanks!

Ja{<arta

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-27 at 04:40 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-27 at 03:57 PM
      hi!
      1. girl
      2. sparkles, purple, aqua, lime green
      3. cupcakes, spinach souffle, pizza
      4. polar bears, dogs, wolves, and anything that is tiny, cute, and fluffy lol.
      5. random, short, fast, a bit nerdy, (sometimes) funny, flexible, and double jointed fingers. ;)
      6. webkinz, be with friends, listen to music, etc.
      7. pop/rap and stuff.
      also i would prefer recent webkinz as far back as like a year ago or something… or signatures of any kind. :) (oh and i don’t have estore)
      -4pb-

SIGNATURE POLAR BEAR OR WEBKINZ POLAR BEAR!!!!!! if you have those then…THE WEBKINZ GUINEA PIG!!!!! THERE TINY, CUTE AND FLUFFY JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!!!! OR A MAZIN’ HAMSTER!!!!!! THERE TINY, CUTE AND FLUFFY TOO!!!!!! OR ANY TYPE OF WEBKINZ BEAR!!!!!!! OR ANY SIGNATURE, WEBKINZ, SMALL SIGNATURE, LIL’ KINZ, E-STORE, ECT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you need more ideas i have lots more in mind. thx! – pc:)

cool! i actually already have the guinea pig and mazin hamster, u in a way read my mind! and i was also already thinking about the sig polar bear too! i already have the arctic polar bear and i don’t like the fabric of the original polar bear lol.

-4pb-

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-27 at 03:57 PM

hi!
      1. girl
      5. random, short, fast, a bit nerdy, (sometimes) funny, flexible, and double jointed fingers. ;)
      7. pop/rap and stuff.
      also i would prefer recent webkinz as far back as like a year ago or something… or signatures of any kind. :) (oh and i don’t have estore)
      -4pb-

SIGNATURE POLAR BEAR OR WEBKINZ POLAR BEAR!!!!!! if you have those then…THE WEBKINZ GUINEA PIG!!!!! THERE TINY, CUTE AND FLUFFY JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!!!! OR A MAZIN’ HAMSTER!!!!!! THERE TINY, CUTE AND FLUFFY TOO!!!!!! OR ANY TYPE OF WEBKINZ BEAR!!!!!!! OR ANY SIGNATURE, WEBKINZ, SMALL SIGNATURE, LIL’ KINZ, E-STORE, ECT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you need more ideas i have lots more in mind. thx! – pc:)

hi!
      1. girl
      7. pop/rap and stuff.

-4pb-

Jakarta wrote on 2012-08-27 at 02:03 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:22 PM
      Hi! I will tell you what pet should you get! Just tell me: your gender, your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite animal, your personality, your favorite thing(s) to do and your favorite type of music. I will reply ASAP! If you don’t like the pet I choose for you then i’ll try and think of a new pet for you. Oh, and call me pc. Thanks for coming! – pc:)

Hi PC! Cool forum!
      gender~ Girl
      fav color~ Pink and Blue
      fav food~ Anything
      fav animal~ EVERYONE!
      personality~ Playful (somtimes) Funny (loves) Shopping
      fav thing~ My american girl dolls (Playing with) My BFF Fourms (LOL) My dog (jakarta LOL)
      fav music~ Up beat andd contury
      Thank you!
      Ja{<arta

THE SIGNATURE WEST HIGHLAND TERRIER! or….ANY OF THE ROCKERZ! add me on ww. user:princesscocol add me jackarta. thanks for comming! – pc:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.