What retired webkinz are you???

Home Forums Pets – Archives What retired webkinz are you???

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi! Just list your personality, favorite color or colors, hobbies, the holiday you like the most from this list in case you get a seasonal pet: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day or St. Patrick’s day, your favorite food, and favorite type of animal, and I’ll tell you which retired pet you resemble the most. You may put other stuff If you want. :) By the way, I go on the forums everyday, and will reply to you as soon as possible. And if you want to friend me, I am princessofpiano88

Stealthstorm

Hahahaha thanks Piano! Yes please friend me! My main account is PomJazz. :D Have a great day! ~SS

Hi chillylily! :D The duck has a personality like yours! funny, friendly, and LOVES to ”quack up”! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! :D Oh, by the way, thanks for visiting my forum, Steathstorm and chillylily. I’m having fun doing this. ;)

Hi Steathstorm! :D Hmmmm… I think the retired pet that matches you the most is the lil kinz clydesdale! :) Also, we have a lot in common! I enjoy eating the food you listed above, I like the same holidays, I am very kind and competitive, I LOVE craft stuff, I like the color blue, I really like the ocean and sea life( I have always loved visiting the aquarium :D ), I like to hang out with friends, and I like reading stories about pioneers, ( it would be so cool if we lived in that time :). I have never visited the prairie before, but I would LOVE to! :D I think that it’s very cool that you want to be a small animal veterinarian or marine biologist too! :D In case you’re curious, my personality is: I am in between being a girly girl and a tomboy because I have traits of both, I am a city girl, ( but I think country life is super cool :D ), I am very adventurous, kind, brave, shy, I like fashion, shopping, reading mystery and adventure books, and the retired pet that matches me the most is the yellow lab. :) Have a nice day! :D Oh, by the way, can I friend you on Webkinz?

chillylily

Heya! Personality: kind, cheerful, GREAT sense of humor(its SUPER EASY to make me laugh and I love to make other people laugh), a little tomboy, a little girly, fun, and adventerous. Color: Forest Green. Hobbies: reading(I LOVE TO READ!!!), video games, swimming, riding(I LOVE TO RIDE but I haven’t gotten to do it for a while :( ), Greek Mythology. Favorite Holiday: St. Patrick’s Day, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. Food: Vegetarian Burrito(I’m a vegetarian), 7-layer dip. Animal: I LOVE WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks :D !!!!#SolveTheNeonTutu

Stealthstorm

Hello Piano! Personality: Funny, cheerful, tomboy, awesome, kind, competitive. Color: Blue Hobbies: Ride horses, read, hang with friends, craft stuff! Holiday: Christmas and Easter Food: Vegetarian Chili and cornbread, or Thanksgiving stuffing. Animal: Horse. About me: I am a girl, I’m a pollotarian (mostly vegetarian but eats only chicken), I am a pure tomboy, I really wish I could live in the pioneer days, I dislike the city and would enjoy the country, I love cows, wolves. When I am older I’d love to be a small animal veterinarian or a marine biologist. I LOVE wide open prairies and the OCEAN!!!! I love sea life! ~Stealthstorm

oaks2013

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally a tomboy!! I love Christmas, Love to craft, read.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.