What retired webkinz are you???

Home Forums Pets – Archives What retired webkinz are you???

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi! Just list your personality, favorite color or colors, hobbies, the holiday you like the most from this list in case you get a seasonal pet: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day or St. Patrick’s day, your favorite food, and favorite type of animal, and I’ll tell you which retired pet you resemble the most. You may put other stuff If you want. :) By the way, I go on the forums everyday, and will reply to you as soon as possible. And if you want to friend me, I am princessofpiano88

also Christmas

opzyeah

Hi! I’m opzyeah but just call me Olivia. :) My personality is probably a little shy and i love to sing. My favorite colors is Pink and Sky blue (i just love it when there is no clouds in the sky and its sunny and you can see a BEAUTIFUL blue in the sky! <3) My hobbies are singing,dancing, painting(drawing sketching, whatever you want to call it) and my last one is swimming. My favorite holidays are Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. My favorite food is PIZZA!!!!!! I love pizza. (I’m Italiano! You like a-my piz-za, no?) I love doing accents too! And i absolutely LOVE….. Cats, Lions, Tigers (especially tigers…. :D),Leopards and…….well, any type of cat. Thanks! add me @lrz6! (without the @ sign) :):):):):)

Hi opzyeah! You’re the golden pegasus! When you said that you love it when the sky is clear, it’s sunny, and the sky is a beautiful blue, that pet came to my mind. :) It’s speckled with glimmering golden highlights that shine brightly in the sun. I bet it would like the sky the way you like it too! By the way, I friended you on webkinz. Have a wonderful day!~pianoprincess23

oaks2013

Hey, opzyeah! My name is Olivia, too! Please freind me. My user name is oaks03 on webkinz.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.