What retired webkinz are you???

Home Forums Pets – Archives What retired webkinz are you???

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi! Just list your personality, favorite color or colors, hobbies, the holiday you like the most from this list in case you get a seasonal pet: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines Day or St. Patrick’s day, your favorite food, and favorite type of animal, and I’ll tell you which retired pet you resemble the most. You may put other stuff If you want. :) By the way, I go on the forums everyday, and will reply to you as soon as possible. And if you want to friend me, I am princessofpiano88

hi! well here is my info! Colors: pink, Burnt Orange ( for the Texas Longhorns football team!) green and yellow. Hobbies: reading, writing, and uh watching tv if that counts! Christmas and Easter are my favorite holidays oh and so is Thanksgiving! Food! Hersey Chocolate, Cheetos and Freetos! fave animals are HORSE! DOGS! DOLPHINS!!!! i am shy till u get to know me. i am a HUGE tomboy!!! i love to watch good old movies and tv shows, i read classic and semi modern books, i am learning to play the guitar and piano. well i am sure there is more about me but it would take me forever to put it all up ~ Go Texas Longhorns!!!!

Hi angelgirldog7! You’re the Rhino! Because it likes competition, it would certainly LOVE to watch a football game too( especially if the longhorns are playing in it! :) ) Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

Jazzalia

Hiya!Personality: I LOVE dogs, I’m an introvert, I love reading books, my friends say I’m really kind. Fav color/colors: purple, Lime green Occasion: Easter Fav food: berries and peanut butter (not together)Lol. Fav animal: DOG lol I also love reniassence and early 1900s style of dressing! My username is MIKYLO.

Hi Jazzalia! You’re the blueberry cheeky dog! :D

Funny, happy, cheerful, neon colors, i like halloween, christmas, valentine day, pizza and ice cream, dog, girl, drawing, tv, computer. I hope thats enough!!

Hi 02012003! You’re the black and white cheeky dog! It’s PSF is one of your favorite foods too! :D ( yum! )

Oh crumbs…I answered with the wrong account. I’m sorry 02012003 and Jazzalia. Oh well, that’s ok. The user of pianoprincess23 is the same user of sweetcupcake16. I have two webkinz accounts, ( princessofpiano88 and VBS123 ) that’s why, and I wanted two GW accounts for them. I’m mostly known as sweetcupcake16, though. Have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

Hi jasmine827! :) You’re the minty moose! Like you, it’s cheerful and fun. Have a sweet day! :D

jasmine827

Hello, friend! Personality: Smart, kind, funny, silly, cheerful, easily stressed though, awesome, slightly loud, sarcastic, creative. Color: Purple. Hobbies: Writing, singing, drawing, creating characters, playing video games, watching anime. Holiday: Christmas. Food: Pizza. Animal: I LOVE wolves and foxes! <3 Can’t wait to see what I am! Have a nice day! :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.